Secret World Legends

Patch Notes Keep up with the latest updates for Secret World Legends. The Horned God Discuss lore and story, or engage in roleplay here! Please use appropriate thread tags. General Discussion Your spot to discuss all things Secret World Legends. Community Corner Got an awesome creation, fanart, video, or mod? Share it here! Orochi Labs For nitty-gritty discussion and theorycraft of game mechanics. The Black Signal SSssssssss…I am the jettisoned communications. Let me in. (Off-topic forum) Bug Reports Weird stuff can happen in Secret World Legends. When it happens, report it here! Posts containing exploits will be removed. Support We’re here to help! If you experience an issue, you can let Customer Service know here.
Notice: Item Power Fix Nov 14 [Secret World Legends] (2)

Hi all, quick notice about the November 14 patch: We are correcting an error that caused your total IP to not scale properly with Glyphs and their associated quality (1, 2, or 3 “pips”). As a result, you may notice a sl…

Dark Agartha: Now Available [Secret World Legends] (3)

Hi friends! Dark Agartha is now available. If you haven’t had a chance to whet your appetite with the gorgeous environment the art team has been hard at work with, check out the teaser trailer here: And by request, t…

Introducing the Oni War Cache! [Secret World Legends] (1)

:japanese_ogre: NO BONES ABOUT IT, BABY! The Oni Bone Cache features new cosmetic items themed around all things demonic, including a new mount, pet, and all-new outfit and weapons (each with unique effects) inspired b…

READ ME - An intro to Secret World Legends' forums [Secret World Legends] (6)

Welcome! If you’re reading this, and we certainly hope you are, you’re now a part of the new Funcom community forums. Our goal with these forums is to unify the information by which we can communicate with our friends a…

Feedback & Suggestions ( 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ) [General Discussion] (930)

Please report feedback or leave suggestions here about the game and what we’re doing. Feedback and Suggestions should be conveyed in a clear and objective manner. Please preface your replies with one of the following: …

Dark Agartha Legends [The Horned God] (3)
Are duo S&P scenarios harder since the patch? [General Discussion] (4)
Agent Missions spreadsheet ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) [Orochi Labs] (130)
The Great Screenshot Thread ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) [Community Corner] (159)
Thank you so much for Dark Agartha [General Discussion] (5)
Problema with graphics and display [Support] (13)
Behold: Dark Artgartha [General Discussion] (8)
Dark Agartha items from Agent missions [Bug Reports] (2)
Focus of the Unwritten Talisman [Bug Reports] (5)
ResetUI with modal dialog results in a stuck character [Bug Reports] (1)
Special Agent Dossiers from OD [Bug Reports] (3)
Elementalism Crash [Bug Reports] (20)
Abilities Window stuck off screen [Bug Reports] (3)
Dark Agartha : why do you hate melee players so much? [General Discussion] (15)
Dark Agartha isn't really for casual players, is it? ( 2 3 4 5 ) [General Discussion] (95)
Secret World moments IRL ( 2 3 4 5 6 ) [General Discussion] (113)
HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ) [Community Corner] (242)
Devstream: Nov 16 @ 1:00 PM EST [Secret World Legends] (2)
Chat window always defaults to Officer upon zoning/logging in [Bug Reports] (1)
Group frames reset position on crash [Bug Reports] (1)
Query on avoiding deletion of FTP character during extended hiatus in play [General Discussion] (4)
Unable to access some menus that have gotten off screen [Support] (7)

I recently upgraded my graphics car driver and when I loaed in the game some of the windows are off the screen and I can’t get to them. I tried resetting the res ingame and windows desktop and with the graphics card driv…

Sound stops working randomly - Steam [Support] (5)
Remembering MadLyric - Friday, July 20 ( 2 ) [Community Corner] (33)
Dark Agartha - loot ( 2 ) [General Discussion] (23)