1 drawbridge fine, 2 drawbridges not so

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

So i have been building around the last couple of weeks, and in my first base i placed a drawbridge… it works all fine is down on restart and i can cross it easily. after that i started a second build in the volcano… this time i needed a couple more bridges to cross the lava… on restart i found out using more than on bridge well break it so that half of of them are closed on restart… now this is a problem because i can’t walk across lava (for long) and that is what the bridge is for… so i don’t know how this is possible but its hard to enter my base now (walk the long way around)

wille you at it… can you make it so gates stay open when you pick the not auto close option (on reset i mean)

ps. i asked around and many other players have the same problem

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.build a gate and put a drawbridge in it
2.restart server (all should be oke and bridge is still down)
3. now put a gate and bridge on the other side of the same foundation or facing the bridge (6 foundations out) build a gate there and place a drawbridge in it.
4.restart the server (now not all bridges are down)

Hey @Lagertha

There is a known issue at the moment with drawbridges, which will open on server restart regardless of the settings. Our team is looking into it.
Regarding keeping them open by choice, we’ll send note to our team so they can consider it an option.
Thanks for your feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.