100% crash rate around any ghost

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: USA
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Go near any ghost and game will crash 100% of the time, this is easily reproducible and I’ve just lost my whole savegame now as I can’t move away in time before the crash and my auto-save drops me right on top of a damned ghost. I’ve verified install files on steam, run sfc /scannow, updated Windows, BIOS and GPU drivers to no avail. I’m also monitoring hardware temperature and usage and nothing is out of the ordinary or even elevated whatsoever so it can’t possibly be a hardware issue - especially when you consider I very often play more demanding (and quite frankly BETTER) games all the time with no issue - so please don’t even try to derail with that BS as it ain’t my hardware confirmed 100% fact. I’ve searched around the forums and nothing describes this issue with ghosts always causing insta-CTDs. Anyone have any thoughts? Doubt it…

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start game
  2. Go near ghost
  3. Crash

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.