Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Hello!

3 of my followers at the Sinkhole went under texture on the server 1042.
I could free 1 of them with pull there monsters, but it seems 1 of them (Named Wyrm) is too deep and the other’s (Judith) healthbar is not even visible (Can see the follower only on the map.)
Can you please help to handle this bug issue with put them on safe place?
I know that there is an option to rescue them with lose the gear, but I’ve already lost too much thralls, gears, etc. because these kind of bugs. F.e. on the same day I"ve found all of my RHTS archers felt down from the walls (with stand and def. setup) and saw in the log that 1 of them died.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards…

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.
1 Like

Since you ignore the issue above, let’s turn this report to a general issue report…
Yesterday 2 spiders from the purge went under texture… I don’t know if anything changed and this why this issue became more common, but at least worth to work on it imho.

Thank you in advance! You may close this report, just please forward to the developer team or whatever.

1 Like

idk i lost thralls because of this… i think i dont get help :((

Read the rules-funcom dont have admins to do work like this-remove thralls from undermesh.

Well… That’s a big problem… But their problem. I’m calm and tolerant with these bugs. :slight_smile:

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Unfortunately, we can’t assist you in getting back the followers to safety. However, we will forward the information on the issue to our team for further investigation.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.