1116 official server Belongs to US!

Hello everyone, i just wanted to inform you all that official 1116 server belongs to the Allies of Mordor and Gods of Cimmeria the Two Towers Merged finaly, funny thing next day i log in and i see a new Clan emerge with the name DirtyCloud, i heard these guys before icloud9 or smth they are enemies of 300, they are well known Cheaters and exploiters, so they come to 1116 and because they are so used to wiping out servers with exploits/cheats/undermesh raiding etc, they realise its impossible now to wipe the KINGS of 1116, they rush to funcom forums and start spamming that we use ddos/we block brims with fake accounts etc. so here is the thing :

WE RULE 1116, WE ALWAYS DID AND WE ALWAYS WILL!
Funcom won’t fight your wars for you, just because you fail and cry ‘‘funcom we cant beat this big OP 2 year old clan in 1116, please help us wipe them please we lack fingers and skills please plzz plz funcom help us’’

WE RULE! WE RULZ WE DOMINATE AND YOU DirtyCloud members are OUR NEW SLAVES WE JUST PUT NEW CHAINS! WUAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.