1124 is dead and Official is for the Poor, Rent a Server ! Make own Community, and Conan Exiles, will be the Best Game in the World

Pve is for the poor
For the ones who doesn’t wanna Have excitement

1 Like

You don’t have to rent a server. You can play for free on one of the many existing private ones. Just have to find the one that suits you.

4 Likes

You Play on any modded Server ?

Undermesh is History, Overmesh is coming soon ^^

PvE-C is good Maybe, but Gportal Virtuall Servers are bit great Crap, the Gportal Admins are useless and morons.

Well, it’s good to know there is only one way to play a game. Who knew I was doing everything incorrectly these last 48 years with computer gaming.

Tell me the only way to play Pong. I must have been doing it wrong without your direction.

4 Likes

What kind of problems do you have with your g-portal server?
I have a server by g-portal running since release without greater problems. And when ever I had to open a ticket (I think it were three tickets over all) I got a quick response and support.

3 Likes

a lot of probs, Lags, Crash, Server Downs and much more, i dont want to talk About it because the Admins are Incompetent, dont listen, dont hear, and ist over for me. I Play normal Things, unplayable Games make no Since, Maybe youre a Lucky One or know one of them in real life. Go to any official Server, and Play a Day you will see it.

In my opinion. Official servers should go away.
The best experience is on community servers where active admins reside.

I tried renting a server at gportal. Even paying for one yourself gives you a laggy crap vps server (only 5 people online and performance sucks).

I’m building my own dedicated server now. Good times ahead.

1 Like

So wait…if PvE is for the poor, what does that make Singleplayer for, the destitute…?

6 Likes

Same here -zero issues with G-portal as a service.

Had one issue that was resolved the same day it was reported.

One issue in 5 months

3 Likes

i mean with poor, because of !

1: Exploit User
2: Bad (Lag, Crash, etc…) Virtual Server from Gportal
3: Cheater
4: No Admins from any Side…
5: Kids under 16 Play this game on Official too because Momy buyed them an Account ist for 18+ Normaly
6: And Such Things… i mean you know da Sh**

i mean with poor, because of !

1: Exploit User
2: Bad (Lag, Crash, etc…) Virtual Server from Gportal
3: Cheater
4: No Admins from any Side…
5: Kids under 16 Play this game on Official too because Momy buyed them an Account ist for 18+ Normaly
6: And Such Things… i mean you know da Sh**

@Volcano, you like to play the game the way you like to play it.

That’s awesome.

But it doesn’t make you a better person.

You have issues with the game, that’s legit, you have expectations and requirements and, apparently, there are mismatches.

But letting your preference become judgement is an unwise path.

Let folks be on your side, even if it’s only a little.

1 Like

PvE player: I grew up living in a cardboard box.

Singleplayer player: Ha! At least you had a box!

3 Likes

Do you have any information about the specification Funcom defined for their server and what they got?
I see a lot of G-Portal bashing but I miss the information that they have not delivered what was ordered by Funcom.
I have a rented server from G-Portal since launch of CE. And the server is running without any big problems. And the two times I had to open a ticket the response and the fix for the problem was fast.

1 Like

My private server is also rented from G-Portal, and I have had only very few problems, which have been addressed quite fast by G-Portal personnel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.