#1126-PvP Official Server Undermesh / Underwater

Hello everyone , we need an admin in 1126 please. Clan named KFF using Vaults under water in E/F 11 and they are abusing it. Because they can raid but cannot get raided.

so please , someone have to end this.

thank you. ★

1 Like

Hello star!
This topic has been discussed a lot here already. Sorry to disappoint you but I fear that no admin will look after this. If you like you can inform yourself about the reasons here:

Btw I like your avatar / icon! It looks so … aroused :star_struck:

1 Like

ty for the reply , well its kinda dissapointing to see how the Funcom dont give a fk about this game.
there are like 100000 of videos on youtube of exploids and undermesh bases , just have to fix and they fix nothing , but still give u another DLC . also its kinda sad to see people quiting the game cuase of the bugs.
thx for the avatar

have fun , stay safe ★

In the following link you find @Aleetoo commenting :
“I did broke’em, with a very well placed trebuchet.”

Underwater is not undermesh :wink: :wink: :wink:

the clan KFF also undermesh as I play on the same surver we have tried using a treb but some of them are too far back to even render in let alone hit them

1 Like

it’s the same ■■■■ , what is undermesh ? goin through wall and build inside texture and evade the raid , cause if someone raid a texture user or undermesh user , they still have things in texture . Now , what is underwater ? it’s basically the thing as undermesh , even if u raid their base , they still have things in the vaults underwater , and guess what , u cannot raid that vaults underwater.

one last thing , even if u can place one trebuchet and destroy 1 vault , (ok lets be more possitive , think u can destroy up to 3 vaults ) , thats pointlesss cause they have 30 xd , trust me its not possible to destroy them all. As i left the game because of this , many players will leave the game .

have fun , stay safe ★

I have the same problem on ps4

They can be easily broken.

And yet more ridiculous bashing of Funcom developers. Of course they care about the game. Now if you could tone down your emotional response, and think, you would realize fixing undermeshing is NOT a trivial problem to solve.

Ummm. Thread necromancy? That post was from April.

1 Like