13 minute death loot decay on official server?

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Misc]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [Oceania #1953]

I had been iron and coal mining near where you find Conan. Everyone around Conan suddenly got aggressive as soon as I was done talking to him. They killed myself and my horse since we were both trapped inside the building (there were 3 dancers, 3 fighters and my horse in front of the door). I went back to get all my stuff (I had just been gifted horse/star metal weapons the day before) and was attacked as soon as I walked in, then everything vanished. As a noob this is really disappointing especially when you get back well within the “30 minute decay timer” window that everyone says exists…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Went to mine iron/coal and meet Conan at Sepermeru
  2. Dancers and fighters got instantly aggressive as soon as we finished speaking and attacked.
  3. Died easily, dumb noob trapped inside by a horse and 6 NPCs in 1 doorway.
  4. Got back to my body and again was attacked, then my body (and everything I own) vanished before I could even grab anything - only 13 minutes after I died.

** I need to add - NO I did not die to them a second time (which would replace the first death) **

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.