1517 Broken. Cant see base or control character

Game mode: [Official]
Type of issue: [Crash / Performance]
Server type: [ PvE-Conflict]
Region: [America]

My clanmate and I realized that we couldn’t see part of our base. While investigating, we lost our ability to use menus or control our characters. We had to alt+f4. Now when we try to log in. the load screen takes forever and when it does let us in, we cannot see our base, we are dead (goodbye gear…) Escape will not bring up any menu. and you can still hear the loading music even when “in the game”. This is ONLY on 1517, as I can log into other official servers just fine. Yes I have restarted my computer, yes I have validated my files. Server is broken…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Play with your friends until your base disappears
2. Relog to try and fix it
3. But really you just died outside with you loot up for grabs
4. Wonder why you play a broken game

Update: Contacted people on Steam to go check our base. The moment they see it, or see the floating placeables as the base wont load, it crashes their game, and now they cannot log in either. Please explain how our base can glitch like this?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.