1931 Down Again Due to DDOS Attack

Server is down yet again due to a DDOS attack. Fix this!!! you are loosing player base because you wont do anything to fix this.

4 Likes

Should be PVP not PVE lol

2 Likes

on 1932 as well, exactly same time, and people on this forum also report same issue for 1092; 1124 and 1653. what new server will be Added too the list as unplayable tommorow ?

some people started action to denounce through steam support

2 Likes

Enough of this should be enough as this is being done on an Official Server you would think that this would make a difference as Funcom’s reputation is at stake a fair fun game and would care about its customers.

1 Like

Ha, i dunno about your server but on ours 1124, their reputation couldn’t get much worse.

They will not help you. We have done everything humanly possible to prove cheaters are cheating on our server and they do nothing. The most you can hope is that Funcom fixes all the glitches so no-one can cheat. :slight_smile: Sorry, couldn’t keep a straight face.

How likely is it that Funcom fix all the possibilities to cheat? Really, really, really unlikely and yet “we fix, we don’t punish” remains their policy.

Lets be honest, It’s more like “we can’t fix, we don’t punish” isn’t it?

Your game is now #nofuncom

1 Like

Their going to soon have their game renamed from Conan Exiles to Customer Exiles as they have left high and dry on the sea fun and support for their own game.

We love this game and we have road the ups and downs in development hell but come on these are player created problems not intended in the game design and we just ask that they be removed.

Well i have seen them doing action, and ban people, so yes they try to do Something; but they choose to have no communication on that; i personnaly think they should communicate.

1 Like

1932 just crashed again too

1 Like

Ok, can you not stop the DDOS attack? Can we not have a serer admin to stop these â– â– â–  holes?

1 Like

They loose and they DDOS the server.

1 Like

Been doing this for months, and months but nothing is done.

1 Like

It is not acceptable to just give excuses and do nothing.

1 Like

That would help a bunch to hear what it is they are doing . This radio silence is annoying at best as we are see tons of posts from multiple servers.

1 Like

You are funny, complete this form 10 to 20 times and nothing is done.

2 Likes

well but it’s only a reboot; it means we are doing progress, and that better than to see a server not accepting any connection for 72h as we saw it on 1932.

and may the reboot is a protection against ddos

1 Like

Is this company really working? Why should I pay to look at the loading screen?
Listen to what people are saying! And give me an answer, that’s what I want.
It’s an uncomfortable reality that many people are going through right now that a malicious DDOS attack destroys their servers.

1 Like

Does the pc master race regularly have these problems, duping and meshing etc? From snow I seem to not really come across many of the forum stated problems

reboot

Yeah I’ve seen this vermin before on other servers. Complete cheater from the top down. Meshing, switching, ddosing when they lose or raid or just pvping. Duping . Wouldn’t be surprised if they were using third party cracking software also to cheat as they are and do crash servers when they are on.

The guy(s) is a classic scummer and need prosecuted. They have already had account banned by steam and are currently rolling alts. Their game key needs deleted.

We are yet down for the 4th time today. Another DDOS attack. Funcom get us a server admin please. Stop this stuff.