#1931 Raided during non-raid hours. EXPLOIT- The guy walked through foundations and walls and stole stuff from benches and preservation bins

Game mode: Online official #1931
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: America

Hello,

Please contact me ASAP as I have screenshots of my event log from Official Server #1931 that I need you guys to see. I can’t post images since I am a new user. My event log clearly shows “rodneyhuberyfbk” cheating by entering my base without blowing up structures and stealing items from my preservation boxes, blacksmith bench and kiln. I called him out in global. He did not respond, but shortly after that he again somehow entered my base and destroyed furnaces, preservation boxes, dryers and a fermentation barrel. PLEASE HELP! Thank you for your time!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I am sorry I don’t know how this guy was able to walk through a bunch of layers of black ice foundations. He’s using some exploit.

PLEASE HELP! Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

For Server Issues please use this Form. (Source) If you found an Exploit please use this Form. (Source) If you have Problems with Griefing and Herrasment here you found the latest Information from Funcom.

If you need more assistance please
DM one of the Community Team