1hr consistent crash/ nope my bad waste of words still happens just prolongs it a lil bit pffff I tried

Hey peeps, this is in regards to the 1 hr consistent crash in single player. So this is by no means a fix but i have recently discovered that if you are nearing your 1 hr limit and rather than waiting for the crash and re booting the game which takes a while try this, just before your hr is up hold the ps button on the pad to return to the playstation menu and then what i did was go on YouTube via the ps app wait until you are past the hr fresh hold, then click back into the game and it should of reset the timer. Its not ideal having to keep track of time n all that but its alot quicker to get back into the game retaining your current progress, do not close application or anything like that, just hold ps button then go on youtube to suspend the game rather than outright close it then wait till you are past the 1hr mark, hope this helps. I recently received an email from funcom saying they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

3 Likes

That is a crappie thing to have to do. Are you using the building mode that let’s you fly and not have materials can’t remember name people are having problems with it on offline game. @FeZ

Nope, i play true survival mode, gather all the materials i need, otherwise its just cheating and no fun in my opinion, but thats just the way i play, the persistent 1hr crash cropt up ever since the last hotfix, was fine before but now its a nightmare. I did receive an email today from funcom saying that they are aware of the issue and working on a fix, be nice to see some elephant’s too lol

3 Likes

same that is how i used to play this or have a theme like the last one i did before the building bugs was a Drow priestess/princess build with a lot of spiders :grin: but now i just login to “see” if anything got fixed and so far what i have found is if you build with the pillar and ceiling method it won’t lose stability and don’t use foundations :thinking: and still no change on the invisible creatures sadly :cry: i really hope Funcom fix this :pleading_face:

1 Like

This is how i started! I didn’t even knew that this game had full nudity, so when i fixed my first Derketo outfit, then my whole female population was dressed in Derketo :rofl:.
So i was in the same opinion like yours for long time.
Then i went online, official!
This is actually no cheating my friend, not single player.
In single player you barely have performance issues, on officials you have many and there’s absolutely no way to fix the unfair. So try it :wink:.
About the creative mode building is an outstanding experience helping you to cross your limits in the building aspect and the creativity of role play. What would be nice in single player and may brought me back playing survival would be the hardcore option like minecraft. You die and loose everything. But i can see the reasons they don’t do it, there are many actually and all have to do with bugs that rolling through the years and can easily brought unfair deaths.
You can’t create hardcore mode with issues, it has to be flawless.

1 Like

sadly even offline is having all kinds of performance issues from random frame drops to a lot of the landmarks just not rendering to invisible mobs and building bugs :unamused: it feel like i am playing on a bad call of duty server with high ping and the most annoying thing is that is
the offline single player mode

4 Likes

Guys has anyone’s game crashed and they logged back in with a different gender and their journey steps were all reset? Also everything in the hot wheel was gone?

1 Like

Not great, not experienced anything like that, just this consistent crash every hr. So frustrating, have you experienced that? Happens on single player ps5

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.