2.2 again without DLC?

, ,

I was a bit surprised to find that the first major update op '21 came without a fun DLC with some new armors and a building set. 2020 was extremely poor with just the Argossean DLC (aside from the Siptah expansion). I had hoped that this year Funcom would return to the old tradition of tossing in a fun DLC with every major update. Something with cool shields would have been very appropriate and there are still so many cultures that haven’t gotten a turn yet.

Anyone else feel like this?

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Actually, 2.2 had a ton of bug fixes.

4 Likes

Why DLC?
Especially if they are just reskinned stuff… building pieces are OK, but giving the n+1th set of same attribute weapons is unneccesary in my opinion.
Bugfixes first! Harrr-harrr

3 Likes

This.

2 Likes

I feel like a game of the year Edition would be good since no one should have to pay 150 bucks for the game plus dlc so far… the new dlc, sure. I wouldn’t buy any though since I’m personally playing on Xbox.

4 Likes

Or actual content.

1 Like

They didn’t fix/finished their early access dlc, if they release another DLC during this playerbase will tear them apart.
Something like “So you have time for another hashtag dlc but can’t find time to fix ''insert issue here”.
Imo they just don’t have time/resources to make another dlc.
Siptah original model didn’t work so Funcom is in middle of reworking it into something closer to Exiled Lands map.
Add multiple reworks of existing systems and issues on another platforms(Hello Xbox) and you will have a pretty grim picture.

2 Likes

Cripes … all the topics on this forum are just about 3 things aren’t they? Bugs, bugs and bugs. Sigh, nevermind. Waste of time to come here and actually try to discuss something else.

7 Likes

What I believe is this.
This forum, though I have a small age here (25 months), has great influence on the actions of the company about this game. Most of the posts are about the issues and the performance of the game and there are several posts saying NO MORE DLCS UNTIL YOU FIX YOUR DAMN GAME. Well unfortunately for some of us, the opinion above win and we have to wait for a new dlc or an expansion of a dungeon. Several times I stop and stare the crystal wall that a yeti waits inside, the one is exactly before the final boss in warmakers dungeon and I say, one day…
However, people that complain about the bugs are right, for some I disagree with their tone, but bugs and hacks must be a priority and I agree with the company, so all that left for me is to wish and wait, nothing more. 8 months ago, since I am a ps4 player I took a break, I started to play parallel and other online games, since for 16 months then it was only conan, nothing else. It took me 6 months of wandering on beautiful games like eso, still, conan is conan, buggy luggy but the best too. So I raze a glass first to the health of this company and ofcurce for more conan years, cheers m8 :beers:.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. I would love to see additional DLCs but not in the form of building/weapon styles. More like gardener/planter type: bunch of placeables such as actual trees (with added fruits that you can harvest and consume immediately or use them as ingedients or ferment it to get exotic drinks :grapes:) and flowers (and NOT in a huge stone cube - or bigger planters with multiple veggies in them), or a cooking-themed DLC with plus foods, tools, placeables, different stoves/campfires. And so on.

16 Likes

I’m pretty damn tired of what’s being done to the game, so I’m not likely to buy yet another cultural DLC. If there’s anything that would sucker me into buying another one, it’s something along the lines of what @rolee9309 suggested.

I’d love to see a DLC focused on placeables: furniture (like in the Savage Steel mod), trees and plants (like in the Emberlight mod), chests and other containers, plates that allow you to put food in them for display purposes, and many other kinds of decorations.

15 Likes

Because people are fed up with the poop that they get delivered from Funcom.

Basically only most of the RP players and all cheaters are currently not complaining about the game. The RP players are hiding on their exclusive private servers behind their mods and the cheaters are happily roflstomping officials with their glitches.

1 Like

Cry me a river.

6 Likes

I would love to get my hands on a new dlc. New armors, build sets, new building blocks (as new shapes), placeables, you name it, i want it.

6 Likes

Conan Exiles - Crom Edition

5 Likes

This post should not have been flagged. He said NOTHING wrong

1 Like

Wow, your tune changed quite a bit

2 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like