Texture and asset loading issues after 2.4.4 - PS4Pro/PS5/Base PS4

Hello ConanBoDk,

my opinion is that the ps4 has enough power for the game that it showed before the last patch. And I also think that funcom has a ps4 to test it, I assume, however, that the appointment for the ps store was more important than quality assurance.

Actually i expected an apology for the disastrous patch, instead of it, it’s a shame that the texture streaming and other bugs are now being pushed onto the players because of a poor internet connection or a broken download. But i have hope! :slightly_smiling_face:

It took me a day to create a video and translate the text into English, which proves exactly the opposite, as I play solo offline - there wasn’t even a reaction to this thread.I think conan exiles is good and like to play it, but at the moment i’m just sad about how the game is on the console at the moment, and how funcom deals with this problem.
I’m thinking about freeing 120giga on my hard drive the whole time, but then conan comes and whispers in my ear, Hah!, Yumi - Time enough for the earth in the grave … :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes