2 Accounts 1 PC - How?

VM… as I said…

You suggested I used family sharing through VM, which would allow me to have log into 1 account at a time. I could do that without a VM machine and simply just log out of Steam1 and log into Steam2.

You did say with 2 CE licences and VM I would be able to be online on both accounts, in the same map, at the same time, but then you ask why I dont just use the admin panel. I assumed this meantt it would only work if I ran the server myself.

I will see if I can figure out how to get a VM working and try it out, thanks! Ill let you guys know if I can make it work :slight_smile:

See? I knew it… :slight_smile:

I tried the VM stuff, couldnt get it to work and gave up. If it has to be this complicated Im just going to refund the game instead. Thanks alot for trying, but my skills are not up to the task at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s probably for the best it simply didn’t work. I dunno how battleeye handles VM, but I do in some games, autobans have been handed out for using VM.

1 Like

Setting up a VM should be really easy. You do have to make sure your motherboard and CPU support it and then you have it enabled in BIOS though. After that just just as simple as install any software. And then installing Windows again in the virtual machine (VM).

The last one i used on a WinTel machine was Parallels - it was nice and easy - that was like 10 years ago tho. I think I was using a NFR version… :wink: This may help:

Just use this method, it works, I use it also. It is very easy and a free download.

3 Likes

Isn’t steam family sharing disabled for conan?

The OP doesn’t need it though. He has two CE Licenses.

just saaying, family sharing isn’t a thing anymore…thankfully

2 Likes

I dont know how I quote messages, but @Frillen I missed you reply and didnt see it untill someone else replied to it. What you suggested is pretty damn close to what I need. It will work for the time being, thanks alot!

It was easy to set up and get going, only downside is I have to buy the full version to actively play both games at once, but the free version will make the transfer part really easy.

I might just buy the full version of this unless I find a better alternative. Thanks alot for everyone involved in sorting this out for me. Much appriciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was just about to pop in and say listen to @Frillen but then I saw @JJDancer hooked you up.

Please let us know how this works out. This would streamline some players’ testing methods considerably!

Depends on the server.

It is only disabled on officials. It is a server setting but offtopic anyway since they have 2 game copies.

@Barnes I tried the free version first and if all you need the 2nd account going for is the transfer itself, then the free version is absolutely fine. You get 1H of playtime before you have to requeue (I sat 3x40min queues).

I bought the full version for a month to try it and its working exactly like I wanted.

Im using my main account to play the game and the second account to camp NPCs/Chests and whatnot so I tab over once things starts respawning. Really nice for Siptah where everything is 10 min apart.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.