2 more years support for CE and then end? Real Questions! / Real Answers?

Sorcery just seems to be one of those things that never truly gets a consistent answer, it’s like being told you’ll be taken to Disney Land if you get A’s on your report card, yet no matter how many A’s you get you still haven’t made your way there.

In the beginning it was talked about being implemented, but as time went on no sorcery was in sight. Whenever people asked about it, we were always told it’s because they needed graphic designers for it. No suggestion given to the dev’s seemed to matter, either. I’ve suggested things such as:

1. Have a modding contest for it. Give the main abilities to players and let them mod the animations for it. The winner has their assets put into the live game.

2. Hire someone who’s not local. It’s 2019, people can work from a distance.

3. Just put some damn people on the project, instead of working on all sorts of crazy DLC’s and RTS games.

As time goes on, I keep hearing different things related to it. One person says no, it’s so far on the back-burner that it may not even happen. Then later on someone else says something that gives hope that it’s still being considered, only for later to hear that it’s not being considered. I don’t have links to back this up, so sorry about that, and with that said I haven’t had my finger on the pulse too much recently but here’s the last thing I read regarding it:

In other words, stop asking about the trip to Disney Land we promised you, we’ll tell you if it’s going to happen. That’s another way of saying we’re probably not going on that trip. :frowning:

2 Likes