2020 Winter Event?

please double shard :sneezing_face: :weary:

1 Like

@AndyB

Seems like some things are missing.

he might have meant the situation where you claim reward with full inventory

The daily event (claims) are automatic in changing over to the winter solstice.

The process of enabling the extra boxes and double shards is manual and has to be requested :stuck_out_tongue:
Its likely just an oversight and will be fixed in a day or 2.

You get extra days to claim, so just hold off on redeeming the daily reward and you wont lose out.

The winter solstice doesnt happen until December 21st. I think you’re making stuff up.

Then you would be wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

no double shard :sob:

Just tested my 4th rf box today, and no double shards :frowning:

And no event crate other than the 4h exp potion.

Pretty please activate the event like last year Funcom.

I

2 Likes

why would you open 4 boxes after several posts on forum that they didn`t start any event ? :smiley:

less important boxes on toons that are not “that important”. I am taking an educated guess. First time was before any info, second time was after some time, to check, third time was after more time and fourth was after Andy posted that you would get extra shards…

So… There you go. I am not complaing about lost boxes, I was able to open alot of saved boxes during their hidden event thing two weeks ago, during T3 upper raidfinder when the double shards got turned on for ~30 mins. Was able to open 4 toons then.

Some toons require 3/4 rings, and those are “saved until comfirmed status” :slight_smile: and also why I keep asking for the rewards to be turned on.

I’m sure all these t6 geared vets and RF warriors are super excited to receive their free 100% exp pot today in place of those tasty double shards.

Such gifts, much wow.

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion; the misplaced gift will be in your claims tomorrow (December 17). Will follow up to clarify about the shards.

I NEED SHARDS PUHLEEEEZE !! WHERE ARE my SHARDS

I NEED TO GEAR UP MY FIFTH bear SHAMAN

2 Likes

Thanks. In years past, there would be an extra shard box plus RF had double event shards.

Ohhh… and discount item shop hoards also. :smiley:

So is this translated as “we’re lazy and incompetent, buy our junk because we put it on a discount” ??

asking for some friends

Really?

I m confused, no one asked for item shop sale… but we get one?
Prety much everyone is asking for shards… but we wont get it?

Are you guys doing it on purpuse to keep the “legendary funcom image” we have of you?

@AndyB I’m still very disappointed about you guys. It doesn’t hurt me as I’m inactive and don’t play anymore, but how can you let your few loyal players down like this.

Grind and more Grind content… lazy ■■■ holiday contents… no pvp upgrades, no progression upgrades and no balancing fixes for years…

Glad i left.