PC - Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 Update Discussion Megathread

Please use this thread to discuss the Chapter 3 update on PC.
Discussions of other patches and platforms should not be held here but in their respective forum sections instead.

Patchnotes:

5 Likes

when u fix bug with abyssal bow? it damages half of intended value
no arrows in dmg calculation.

2 Likes

༺๑꧁֍ 20 GB Update !!! Haha! ֎꧂๑༻

immediate fatal error
Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3474]
Could not find SuperStruct ResolveJourneyStepsOnKnockout to create ResolveJourneyStepsOnKnockout

!0x0000000000000000

Crash in runnable thread FAsyncLoadingThread

2 Likes

Journey system doesnt work for existing players. Any location already discovered cannot be completed.
Seems no testing was done at all.

3 Likes

Fact - changed finally coin value , to not be dollars in fact i cant even use store anymore xD…

2 Likes

It looks like funcom snuck in a fix for people being able to bypass the high ping message and connect to servers outside of their region.

Was this intentional? There’s no mention of it in the patch notes that I can find.

This isn’t good for the health of this game. This game already has a low player base and now the payers are being forced into their own region making the player base on official servers even lower by forcing people to spread out.

Can someone from funcom comment on this and let us know if it was intentional? Looks like private servers are the only way to play with friends that are spread out geographically. Wasn’t he point of online gaming to allow people to play regardless of where they were located?

pvping against players who are rubber-banding all over the place is not fun for anyone.

5 Likes

We were reporting that on the Public Beta Client for at least a week prior to the release. We never saw any improvement on the rubberbanding.

same here lol

Why u not fix this wall?

1 Like

Can you let us from what region you are trying to purchase.
@Provokatze23 Can you also let us know your region please?

In the meantime, I’ve passed this information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

Jesus new bazaar and BP are awesome =)
But prices still… :no_mouth:

1 Like

germany.

1 Like

btw did you buff horses? my horse has nearly 7k hp with lvl 19.

1 Like

Regarding purchasing issues, we’ve just made this announcement

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigate.

2 Likes

yeah mine to, went from low 2k up to 8k

1 Like

Direct connect doesn’t work?

1 Like

From One Shot to Godlike…