PS4 - Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 Update Discussion Megathread

Please use this thread to discuss the Chapter 3 update on PS4.
Discussions of other patches and platforms should not be held here but in their respective forum sections instead.

Patchnotes:

2 Likes

So I failed to ask this in Beta testing. What are the new crate storage capacities now that we got 3 different types?

1 Like

Any issues with ither players not being able to buy items from merchants?

Crom coins aren’t being given when purchased and battlepass rewards can’t be unlocked. Who authorized this disaster to be released and why do they still have a job?

5 Likes

You won’t be able to use them anyway. They’re not able to be unlocked when you earn them.

1 Like

Current feedback.

1st, crom coins work fine for me and battle pass is on. Nomad armor is nice and will use it as illusion.
2. wild blood Golems ai is really bad. He spent more time attacking shrubbery than me.
3. Crafters do not auto insert into their respective benches. It just goes into the general inventory slot. This could be the same cause as the disabling bench issue where your loading into the inventory and not the action zones.
4. Eclipse is great… especially if you got minor light bleed going. The light from the eclipse is strong enough to void the light.

More to come later

4 Likes

Looking forward to giving it a go over the weekend. Can anyone do me a kindness and tell me how many GB the update clocks in at?

2 Likes

It was 22 GB for me.

6 Likes

Thrall food doesn’t always increase the stat it’s supposed to sometimes only vitality.

Dismantling bench not accepting items normally.

If you die from disconnect, your body instantly despawns. I lost all my black blood tools a predatory blade scorpion harness and night stalkers mask. Incredibly rare drops. I’m furious funcom!!! Refund these items please!

If journey steps is displayed in the hud, the game experiences 5 fps choppy lag that makes it unplayable.

Initial load screen intro sequence is incredibly choppy.

Merchants refuse to sell anything!!! So i cannot even buy my black blood tools back.

Funcom, test your patches by actually playing the game before you make patches go live en masse!! Thank you

6 Likes

We can finally use the twitch drops again.
d277f430-7e32-4c0e-ada8-15c5707621af_text

2 Likes

Massive lag spikes around settlements on Isle of Siptah :frowning: (on PS5) - haven’t experienced that before.

3 Likes

I’ve just begun to experience the journey HUD lag today - I didn’t have any issues yesterday :expressionless:

4 Likes

If you are experiencing any issues with your purchases, please feel free to reach out to our team over on Zendesk as they will be able to help you out further.

2 Likes

@Dana exactly how do we contact the zen desk team? I made an account and the only option I see leads to make a post on bug report forum thread here….

1 Like

Submit a request – Funcom

This is used for specific instances like

Reporting clan/other player
Specific Purchasing issues
Appealing an enforcement against you (usually only entertain the permabans)
Changing ID
And Specific Official Server issues.

The rest would apply to the bug report which would be general game issues.

@Community Can correct me since I’m a not FC person.

4 Likes

Also the place to report any purchase issue :bowing_woman:

3 Likes

Thats right, 22 GB. Play on PS5 but there is only the ps4 version.

2 Likes

Oh and feedback on the bazaar.

Over 2K CC for the Zar pack? Which looks like alot but is actually just one set doubled up with different color/effect like a Scorpion/SubZero thing. Yeah sorry but no.
The one that most interest me is the secret passages but since there isn’t anyway to mask these with other building components that aren’t doors, there isn’t really a secret aspect to it. Love the concept but needed other parts that aren’t secret passages (cabinets that don’t open, bookshelves that don’t open, rugs of the same type) so that the secrets won’t be so obvious.

9 Likes

Ok that is great Immortalowl. Thanks guy! :+1:

1 Like