Xbox - Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 Update Discussion Megathread

Please use this thread to discuss the Chapter 3 update on Xbox.
Discussions of other patches and platforms should not be held here but in their respective forum sections instead.

Patchnotes:

Sooo twitch drops fixed :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: i will try it out when i downloaded the patch
So from siptha i not can do the new dungeon ?!

1 Like

Omg the twitch drops fixed :tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

I’m trying to update the game on xbox gamepass for PC but it doesn’t seem to recognize that there is an update. Is it released yet on there?

1 Like

Greetings @oolino,

The update is already available on all platforms.

Please try to restart the store app to pick up the update. We hope this helps!

Hey Mayra, unfortunately that doesn’t work. I’ve restarted my PC twice now and still no update. My version is 46416.236.3440.0 Last updated: 3/10/2023

As always with PC Gamepass. Youll have to uninstall and reinstall.
It sucks… but no other way around it.
Just hope the nudity option is back.

1 Like

Blood crystal rock noses either are EXTREMELY rare or not working. You can’t access friendly or enemy bodies loot either, only the hot bar and armor are accessible. Also, the d pad auto aim is still ravaging pvp.

2 Likes

I can’t belive the arcane curio cabinet nerf. 40 slots!!! What are you guys thinking? A large chest has 45 slots and it’s like 1/10th the size. I really hope you reconsider. At least give it like 150 slots. That’s still not the 200 it had before. I’m very upset with this change.

Can funcom explain why they nerfed the Arcane Curio Cabnet to 40 slots? When on console i was using them to lower the amount of lag i have in my base? I used to use chests to store my gear and resources and with so many it took a while to load in. With each curio taking the place of 4 chests i was lowering the amount of placeables i needed for the same storage capacity with less load/lag time. Now to regain that capacity your forcing me to increase my placeable count which in turn will again increase my load/lag time. With siptah transfers closed i cant even trade with other players for the 55 slot eldarium chests and being solo i cant even transfer as i dont want to lose everything i have on exiles. I guess i better start crafting up some more load/lag time to my base :cold_sweat:

What EXACTLY was changed with the feeding system for thrall pots and feed boxes? Not only is it no longer showing which thralls are in range of them anymore, but they will not eat from them even when their health is severely lowered. I’ve tried moving the thralls/pets, placing new ones. Moving, refilling, emptying, making new feed containers, still nothing. The players on my server are not too entirely thrilled. Could we get an update on why this is happening please?

Since the update all warpaints are now the same color i hope this wasn’t intended

1 Like

So horses was get a big live buff i have a 12500 hp horse :tada::tada::muscle::muscle:
And ive you now teleport whit a slave on binding you come whit him out :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Added new entry in the changelog:

2 Likes

I was know that was not stay in the patch notes i hope the camel is got it too now its get his backpacks back :pray::pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand::+1::heart_hands:

the camels sadly starting whit 120 live thats way too low for my new friend :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

So are the devs aware of the warpaints being the same color bug?

1 Like

New hotfix released.
Patchnotes:

when on gamepass ?