2nd Lost Thrall with legendary gear

Game mode: [Online | Multiplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [USA]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Got on Elevator to up to base.
  2. Thrall was by door of base. (Erii The Ravager)
  3. Turned to place Thrall back at orignal spot
  4. Received Message Thrall died while following you however body is nowhere to be found.

Lost second Thrall at spider queen/silver mine. I died, and Thrall was gone once I returned to pick up my items from the body. Few days have passed no return.

As for the first thrall with the elevator, can you describe where your base is located. I haven’t seen any issues with thralls and elevators since patch 1.39 I think.

For the sending thrall you mentioned, does the event log show that he/she died? If not the thrall returns to the last place you set to guard.

With the 2nd thrall there is a slight chance that there is a bug with them pathing back home from a dungeon but this is the first time I’ve seen it posted or heard of it. It could have been killed by the scorpion while you were going back to your body.

Logs dosen’t show Thrall has died and my base is in the northern mountains west of the Black Keep obelisk.

It’s just frustrating when you outfit your thralls with legendary gear and they get glitched and the staff saying “suck it up!”

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.