3.0 Sorcery Megathread

I could see all of these being wildly unbalanced in a pvp setting. Would be cool for roleplay purposes, but in execution it may not do so well. Certaintly a cool idea for private servers or players doing rp though, but I can already envision the other half of the community fuming over it

download.jpeg-53

1 Like

https://videosift.com/video/What-does-Jeff-Goldblum-want

No sh… :wink: Not a serious suggestion. But the absence of facts must create speculation, the bleakness of our existance is to be softened by fiction. That what brought us religion and fantasy literature!

Funcoooooom, let us hear what you’re working on!

Steve Nash and Chauncey Billups with equal amount of playoff wins in 2022.

Sorcery Confirmed.

1 Like

@DelRioServerMaster and i have have as many 2022 playoff wins as Kevin Durant and Kyrie Erving.

1 Like

I like this idea. Have it function like a bedroll in the sense that if you place a second one when you already have one, it destroys the original.

2 Likes

any news about 2.9 or any other update release or even testing date?

When there is news, everyone will be talking about it.

1 Like

before May 12 most likely will not be updated, on May 12 finish the merger of servers

1 Like

Not if Cat-apocalypse happens… then there will be nothing by Meows.

3.0 will be mods on consoles.

Well, there is 1 week left until the end of the server merge

I know what it’ll be:

Blood Elves.

1 Like

Poor Jimbo. Reading that will cause his eyes to bleed.

Blood Eyes.

4 Likes

I’ve transcended as of late. As it turns out there’s already elves in the Exiled Lands, this whole time. I for one welcome our elven overlords

I think those are Keeblers.

Ah the waiting is killing me!

2 Likes

Well, one might say it’s better to be killed by waiting for a game update than to be killed by fire, rats or catapulting.

However, it would still be nice to give us some kind of preview, even if vague.

Might also help with marketing. Hype, I hear, is like a tree: It needs a seed to grow.

1 Like

We will likely get one. The contents of 3.0 will almost certainly be announced on a dev stream, then sit on testlive for a month. We will know what it is long before it goes live.