3.0 Sorcery Megathread

Who is Xanarus? Or the lore behind him. The Acheronian necromancer guy thats written about on all those tablets on siptah that have some of the same symbols leaked from the 4th anniversary video

We don’t really know much outside of the lorestones, but he’s an Acheronian sorcerer from after the fall of the giant kings, but before the hyborian drift. Given the slow descent into pandemonium the lorestones are, it can be assumed he was replaced by a serpent-man at some point and the city was destroyed by presumably the elder races or some demons conjured up by them in revenge against humanity (or near-humanity, given acheronian).

1 Like

In Bodin’s post he writes:

Then, Mayra comes in with this interesting comment:

So, the “GameTweak Update” popup message Bodin and a few other players have seen is a recent thing that was triggered by matainence and we aren’t sure what it means yet. It definitely sounds like a mystery!

1 Like

I don’t like the sound of a villain called The Tweaker.

He’s usually hanging around outside of a 7/11 asking for change

“Here, man, I got a few coins.”
“I don’t mean that kind of change, I mean it is time we take up arms and lead the sheep to proper revolution!”
“Uhh… I revolted at the office.”

Referential at best

They’re toying with us now

2 Likes

yeah, the end tease seems to be some sort of prisoner thing going on.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The ending is the opening scene of Skyrim. It’s an older meme, but I’m not sure if there is any underlying message. If there is one, it’s more likely to do with them recreating my shot

Ahhh…so os that twitter account unoffocial? If so i will unfollow.

Not one to spread fake news on purpose, i deleted link.

No, that’s the real one. But they also regularly make shitpost posts that aren’t much beyond a joke. Worth speculating, but sometimes there isn’t a deeper meaning

If I had to guess someone probably saw my video because I use a similar transition, except instead of going into talking about lore they used it as a meme idea

1 Like

Well thatbis ■■■■■ tbh. I am all for fun and games, but at least discern between meme like or official. We have enough cl8ck bait on internet as it is. Which is why i deleted, not wanting to have others give free clicks to a meme.

1 Like

They do this all the time, that’s how we get such high quality posts as this:

It’s meant to just be lighthearted humor, not everything they post is super serious. But every now and then there is something that is, and we will watch and wait for that.

3 Likes

It’s a clue ?

3 Likes

Fish Fish Fish Fish…? Is the social media manager ok?

f i s h
F̶̜̰̦̤̜͕̟͈̽̈͋͠ ̶̡͙͓̟͈̉͂̑̀I̷̞͓̦̗͍̯̼͗̀̈̊̐̕ ̴̹̙̄̍̿̀͂̈́̕S̴̠͇̼̈́͋̂́̚̚͠ ̶͈͈̥̓͗͒̚Ĥ̴̙̯͇̠̈́̅
F̶̜̰̦̤̜͕̟͈̽̈͋͠ ̶̡͙͓̟͈̉͂̑̀I̷̞͓̦̗͍̯̼͗̀̈̊̐̕ ̴̹̙̄̍̿̀͂̈́̕S̴̠͇̼̈́͋̂́̚̚͠ ̶͈͈̥̓͗͒̚Ĥ̴̙̯͇̠̈́̅
F̴̱̐ ̸̬̂ ̴͖̕I̸͍̽ Ŝ̸͜ ̵͇͌ ̶̝̏H̷͖́
F̴̱̐ ̸̬̂ ̴͖̕I̸͍̽ Ŝ̸͜ ̶̝̏H̷͖́

Probably not.

My guess on this one:

The image looks like a very crusty and edited picture of the son of Dagon trapped in the sunken city. Whether this is a clue or another shitpost remains to be seen, but Dagon is a lovecraftian diety worshipped by the Deep Ones, and the lemurians. It was his power that aided Petruso in stopping the sandstorm. Definitely noteworthy

2 Likes

I appreciate the lore, Jim. I can’t see that looking like much of anything, maybe it’s my eyes.

I hope to Set you’re right. It occurs to me, now that you mention it, the meta might be that Conan is not supposed to “get” Twitter.

2 Likes