3.0 Speculation Megathread - Please Read Introduction

Ahhh…so os that twitter account unoffocial? If so i will unfollow.

Not one to spread fake news on purpose, i deleted link.

No, that’s the real one. But they also regularly make shitpost posts that aren’t much beyond a joke. Worth speculating, but sometimes there isn’t a deeper meaning

If I had to guess someone probably saw my video because I use a similar transition, except instead of going into talking about lore they used it as a meme idea

1 Like

Well thatbis ■■■■■ tbh. I am all for fun and games, but at least discern between meme like or official. We have enough cl8ck bait on internet as it is. Which is why i deleted, not wanting to have others give free clicks to a meme.

1 Like

They do this all the time, that’s how we get such high quality posts as this:

It’s meant to just be lighthearted humor, not everything they post is super serious. But every now and then there is something that is, and we will watch and wait for that.

3 Likes

It’s a clue ?

3 Likes

Fish Fish Fish Fish…? Is the social media manager ok?

f i s h
F̶̜̰̦̤̜͕̟͈̽̈͋͠ ̶̡͙͓̟͈̉͂̑̀I̷̞͓̦̗͍̯̼͗̀̈̊̐̕ ̴̹̙̄̍̿̀͂̈́̕S̴̠͇̼̈́͋̂́̚̚͠ ̶͈͈̥̓͗͒̚Ĥ̴̙̯͇̠̈́̅
F̶̜̰̦̤̜͕̟͈̽̈͋͠ ̶̡͙͓̟͈̉͂̑̀I̷̞͓̦̗͍̯̼͗̀̈̊̐̕ ̴̹̙̄̍̿̀͂̈́̕S̴̠͇̼̈́͋̂́̚̚͠ ̶͈͈̥̓͗͒̚Ĥ̴̙̯͇̠̈́̅
F̴̱̐ ̸̬̂ ̴͖̕I̸͍̽ Ŝ̸͜ ̵͇͌ ̶̝̏H̷͖́
F̴̱̐ ̸̬̂ ̴͖̕I̸͍̽ Ŝ̸͜ ̶̝̏H̷͖́

Probably not.

My guess on this one:

The image looks like a very crusty and edited picture of the son of Dagon trapped in the sunken city. Whether this is a clue or another shitpost remains to be seen, but Dagon is a lovecraftian diety worshipped by the Deep Ones, and the lemurians. It was his power that aided Petruso in stopping the sandstorm. Definitely noteworthy

2 Likes

I appreciate the lore, Jim. I can’t see that looking like much of anything, maybe it’s my eyes.

I hope to Set you’re right. It occurs to me, now that you mention it, the meta might be that Conan is not supposed to “get” Twitter.

2 Likes

Well, the contest is over, how about the update 3.0 and your need to wait a little more like a shadowed you do not think so?

There’s not even a meta aspect to it - I can notice a fellow goofy dude from a distance and the esteemed AndyB is certainly one. The type to make any lame pun at the drop of a hat because the only thing funnier (to the joke maker) than a full laugh is a groaning eye-roller - per example, the resin pun on Easter.

2 Likes

Symbol up in all it’s glory

7 Likes

Am I tripping or is this symbol pretty close to the symbol they had for the sorcery promo pic in the background

Edit to try to get a better pic link.

2 Likes

What is this image from? I recognize the background as the Dregs. The symbol we got teased is absolutely Acheronian

1 Like

An offering of blood is required to open the seal, not unlike the Dregs.

Stumbled across it in the wiki in the dead game features section today. Just looked at the circle and thought that it’s close to the current released one and could easily be the source of the current symbol…of course provided they got a whole new crew to tackle the feat which they probably did regardless if sorcery comes in or not.

1 Like

To add to this: I still think it’s too red to be human blood. However, demon blood is much brighter and we’ve seen it be used on a seal already, it unlocked the tomb of the Priestking. Given the acheronian symbols, it’s very likely we might be seeing something involving the giant-kings.

2 Likes

Den = Demon

2 Likes

I’m beginning to dislike the marketing decisions here. I wish they would stop the teasing already, this tweet could have posted two weeks ago. The 4th anniversary video where Dennis tries to tease 3.0 was on May 8th. 3.0 was first mentioned last fall. Even if we still have to wait, let us see what we’re waiting months for, please Dennis!

7 Likes