3.0 TestLive Testing Requests

Thanks a million :+1:t6:.

You can put Sorcerer crafters in Thaumaturgy bench tho.
It will unlock 2 crafter specific recipes.
Both provide a Sorcerous Spell page.
Screenshot_58
Screenshot_57

1 Like

Damn, we are going to need cool libraries that works like chests definitely now. I will create a mansion with a great basement just for sorcery decorated with human limbs :japanese_ogre:. Thank you fellow exile @Dia, I really appreciate your replies.

I did use both.

ah kk.
Still insane amount of damage.

Wonder what’s the end result if someone will roll something like 20 str 15 agi 15vit 10 grit with all the armor pen perks and some high armor pen weapon like 2h hammer.

100% armor pen hammers?

20 ag with the 25% ap buff…

Yeah, forgot about 25% being 20 agi not 15. So it will be 15 str 20 agi build.

That’s what I used :wink:

1 Like

I just wonder if we will see more agility based weapons and maybe introduction of “quality” weapons aka weapons that benefit from both agility and strength. It’s a thing in DS wannabe games so maybe not completely off the table.

Right now agility weapons amount seems to be lacking.

1 Like

The problem is the econmy then. 22 hours a day of free farming means there is no reas9n to raid other than toxicity tbh. That is why pvp is broken. If you had to waorry about raids while you were on, then you would have to balance farming with defending and looting. Roght now the cycle is 10 man clan outfarms solo. Then decides they are bored and wipe the base. Pvp is actually too broken to be anything morenthan toxic pve.

3 Likes

Farming 22h a day is problem of many pvp survival games and i doubt you can do anything about it. If someone decides to play 22h a day its their choice, nothing you can do about that but even with 10 h raid window it won’t change anything.

To be honest its mostly your time vs enemy time, that’s how that games work BUT forcing someone to play 5 hours everyday is kinda bad.

Roght now the cycle is 10 man clan outfarms solo. Then decides they are bored and wipe the base. Pvp is actually too broken to be anything morenthan toxic pve.

It could be solved to some extent by limiting clan size to 5 max people but people would make alliances - again this is problem that can’t be solved in open world survival pvp game - making longer raid window won’t solve it and will create more problems.

Not if the window is only open when your clan is inline. Then it is not a window. Meaning, hey, we need a break. Burnout happnes way too much in a game that should be about fun.

The only issue I see is pvp will experience the urban blight problem of PvE as people just log in to reset timers

Offline protection can be easily exploited - you can ask someone to wall you off, log out and you have unraidable base.
That and many other factors makes it impossible to implement it without more harm that will make it worth.

Everything is exploitable. I doubt offline protection would that much more. I mean you have to log on eventually or face decay. Then just pepper theor base. If they aren on farming, they will eventually run out of repair mats. So yeah, if exploiting is a reason not to do something, then pvp needs to be removed. Ping lag exploit for non region clans, stam exploit, 50 stat exploit, sky base exploit. Need me to list more?

1 Like

I disagree - offline raiding is just pve / chore - not pvp.

Offline raid protection is very exploitable - there’s too much risk vs profit when you can fix issue just by shrinking pvp raid window.

Not sure if You know but you can get out of base by map room and get mats back to base by thrall without actually having to go back to base? Now it will be even easier thanks to teleporters. and that log for decay is like what few minutes for a week in any time of day? Yeah definitelly enough strike someone back… /s

So yeah, if exploiting is a reason not to do something, then pvp needs to be removed. Ping lag exploit for non region clans, stam exploit, 50 stat exploit, sky base exploit. Need me to list more?

Now you just reaching, by that logic we can remove whole game cause it can be exploited either its pve / pvp. We are talking about introducing feature that will bring more problems then actually solving. There’s no place for offline raid protection in this game in my opinion

Ot doesnt fox anything. It is just more non pvp time. The whole purpose of a pvp server is to be exposed to combat. Too many pve-ers exist 9n these servers. They farm almost worry free for hours, then just sit and repair. Too easy to not pvp 9n pvp servers already. If you want free farm time, that is the whole basis of pve servers. Even pvec servers. Raid servers should be constantbyhreat, not less. Literally 2 other servers types for anyone not wanting tondefend while online.

1 Like

Or worse, turtle and go into Passive Mode. Flit away and attack your crapshack. They’ll attack a building all day long but not you.

They always have an excuse: I’m not leveled. I’m not up-armored enough. You got all the weapons. Meanwhile I’m in scrounged Nord T2 with bone claws on my knuckles.

3 Likes

You talk about more pvp time yet you want to have raid protection - that makes no sense.
Yes it will fix a lot, people will pvp on open field and raid fair in daily 2h raid window, there will be no offline raiding unless countering / risking getting out of base which is fair.
You do realize day is 24h long? There will always be ‘non pvp time’ what you claim - you cam free farm still even with offline raid protection and 10h raid window and there’s nothing you can do about that.

Raid servers should be constantbyhreat, not less. Literally 2 other servers types for anyone not wanting tondefend while online.

Yes i can see that “constantbyhreat” with offline protection. That thing is not possible in 24h server running and people that have personal life, jobs etc.