*3 days now* going to lose years of work and love Infinite loading on official servers (pve-c 3829 NA) since chapter 2 yesterday

Cant get into the game at all. Infinite loading since yesterday. Hopefully we dont lose anything to decay in the time a fix takes.

2 Likes

We are playing on a west coast server no problem today was yesterday
@AV3NG3R @nitecat

Im glad that the game is working well for you on ps5. You keep saying that to everyone. That doesnt make our problem non existent. We arent making it up to be funny. We are all not able to get in and are worried about the things weve worked hard for. Be grateful that having a ps5 is apparently the way to get the game to work. Not all of us foetunate enough to be able tk go out and get one just to log into conan

5 Likes

Stay strong about this bug … we have the same issue on 1040 eu … as funcom responded, they are working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was able to log in yesterday on 3827 but no luck today after numerous attempts. Has anybody found a work around yet?
PS5 PVE-C 3827 (West Coast server)

3 Likes

Have tried multiple times on 2 seperate ps4 on two different internet connections, since yesterday. Chapter 2 must have messed something up. Please turn off decay until we can get in.

1 Like

Oh look someone on a ps5 cant get in either.

Im glad that the game is working well for you on ps5. You keep saying that to everyone. That doesnt make our problem non existent. We arent making it up to be funny. We are all not able to get in and are worried about the things weve worked hard for. Be grateful that having a ps5 is apparently the way to get the game to work. Not all of us foetunate enough to be able tk go out and get one just to log into conan. Are you doing something different when logging in that might help us? Or are you just rubbing it in our faces?

1 Like

I’m locked out on ps5 too, glad it’s not just me at least

5 Likes

I’m on ps5 and have the same issues.

3 Likes

Our ps4 took a dump. If you notice I have been trying to help people out om the Forum for the last 5 years. Not rubbing anything in any one’s that would be contrary to our cause . I am currently on a West coast server and as you can see others are having issues there. Last update fixed some issues and created others as a day 1 player I can tell you it sucks. Hang in there Exile. @AV3NG3R

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum

1 Like

Following!!!
I havent downloaded the update yet.
Im on 3827 too. Hopefully later today I wont have this issue!

2 Likes

Hey @Shaolindruid, further to my last post I just got in 3827. I tried numerous times this morning without luck. This time I logged in quicker than usual.

Not sure what changed.

1 Like

Having a PS5 does not mean that you are guaranteed entrance to Conan. Your problem is thst you are jealous of players who are doing great playing Conan. And yes our game freezes , turns completely off and yes shows two faces of everyone i realize you are having alot of problems but PS5 is not to blame

1 Like

Sorry. Frustrated. More so at how they just dgaf

1 Like

I had never said ps5 was to blame. He had said he can get in and is on ps5. I pondered as to a corrolation. As for the jealousy bit, what a weird thing to assume (project). Welcome to see how well we play on an official pvp if youd like though.

1 Like

Well after my Download last night. Roughly 8pm local time. I had no issues getting on the server. Played around for a bit.
Today. 8:30am. Cannot get in now. Stuck on loading screen.

3 Likes

The time on West coast server’s was a bit later today we actually got in-between resets and kicked.

Yea this really sucks. 3 days now unable to get in. Try so many times throughout the day. Going to lose our favorite base on the server weve been on the longest. All our thralls and everything. Fkng RIP. So sad. Have been developing thaT base for YEARS.

1 Like