3 month and 11 days of important game mechanic bug

Game mode: [ Online private (ALL) ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict (ALL) ]
Region: [EU\RU]

After 39+ accuracy - bow heavy attack dmg is stop gain bonus damage from charge. It does dmg like light attack.

“critical balance breaking bug that makes full archery builds effectively unusable.”

mb you think this bug is not serious? Or what is the reason that the bug is still not fixed?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. take bow and attack with full charge heavy shot with 39 accuracy. its ok
  2. now do the same but with 40 accuracy. you see that dmg is like light attack.
6 Likes

And what we see?
One more topic about archery and acc 39+ bug.
No admins’ reaction.
No patch for broken mechanic.
No answers about reasons fogetting this bug.
For what I gave my money to you, Funcom?! For bugs ignoring?
Your programmers can’t find and fix a little mistake in code for one perk?

1 Like

Can you please fix this? We want previous 40 accuracy perk, it was perfect. No need to break this.
Please corrcet this.

OP isn’t talking about the perk. He’s talking about the fact that your ranged damage at 39 accuracy is higher than ranged damage at 40 accuracy. I personally haven’t tested it, but I’ve seen enough threads discussing it that I don’t feel the need to verify for myself.

new perk is ok. but i just cant use it cuz of bug. on this moment i need to choose new perk on 40 or normal damage on 39 accuracy… 3 month is too long for this bug. i rly dont know why they ignore it

funcom? can you answer here?

Hello @Satanic, we’re already aware of the issue and it should be addressed in a future patch, apologies for the frustration it has been causing.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.