3 things you would like to change in AOC?

oh yeah, let’s make raid finder make another tier obsolete ! please NO.

Well , that’s quite simple:

1.Remove gold limit.
2.Remove gold limit.
3.Remove gold limit.

Also, fixing bugs and balance would be great…

1.) add atlantean shards drop to 6 men dungeons. Someone suggested somewhere a weekly quest to complete a few random dungeons, that’s a very good idea.
2.) make the f2p players at least READ global chat. maybe also add an option so premium players can receive their messages.
3.) keep fixing annoying bugs =)

1. Rename Atlantean Shards to Atlantean Jewels.
    Then let new Atlantean Shards (rare/epic/legendary) drop in raids/dungeons.
    Give the option to fuse the new Shards to Jewels of similar quality (rare/epic/legendary) Between 8 -12 Shards for 1 Jewel (+ gold). More gold for fusing higher level Shards
    Give also the option to trade up Shards: 4 rare + gold ----> 1 epic; 4 epic + gold —> 1 Legendary

2. Reduce cooldown times for lower Tier raids (T1 - T3)

3. Make the rewards for higher level achievements usefull for character or account.

Make faction armor set caches buyable as social armor from a vendor, and all 4 tiers too!

1. A dressing room / preview window to see what the hell something looks like on me before buying it.It’s a standard feature in every mmo out there, including your precious TSW.

2. Remove armor restrictions from items when being used as vanity. You even did this in Anarchy Online years ago.

3. Remove the gold cap or at least increase it to something usable like 100 gold.

4. Ability to turn off our characters combat voices.

5. Different colors for the “!” over questgivers heads. For example, the current gold for one off questlines, perhaps blue for repeatable questlines, red for dungeon/group recommended questlines, etc. I for one prefer to do new quests, not repeat the same ones over and over. Being able to discern quest types would make it easier on all of us, I’m sure

How would raid finder make another tier obsolete if it no longer rewarded relics. With t4 relics gone from raid finder, like I suggested, people would have to actually DO t4, and daily courtyard/mc pugs would come back to global.

people already have hundreds if not thousands of t4 tokens.

I have 2 though. I highly doubt anyone has a thousand t4 tokens. Highest i’ve heard is a couple hundred.

Remove the raid finder and reward, which is obtained from there to move to the dungeon, in the likeness of the old world. That is, it is necessary to pass 3 certain dungeons and for their passage system will give a reward in the form of a chest, where there will be Atlantic fragments… And these dungeons to get the chest can be done a few and the harder the dungeon, the better and more reward in the form of these fragments. Type quest the old and the new world where the passage of certain dungeons give chests where it can be a good voznagrazhenie. But there’s guaranteed shards. Or would you do away with the raid Finder t 4 rare coins… They should have enough T3 and make their number very small as the fragments… To more fragments people received through the passage of certain dungeons…People stopped thinking how to play, they come lazy, dressed, but do not understand or do not want to think and wait for when they get free something from the chest…
Do finally anti cheat these * * * * is not only in pvp, but also in pve do not hesitate to use the program. With such players all the pleasure of the game disappears.
The third is for me to see. These are new dungeons or locations with them and very good rewards, such as a necklace with put stones in them and cloaks with the same possible improvements in the form of stones…about RAID dungeons I think is too early to dream…

I would like to Supplement my thoughts. How to replace RAID finder. Make a reward for passing T1 T2 raids additional coins t 3 levels but smaller than T1 and T2 plus Atlantic fragments. Also make the reward better if the dungeons were at the time of trial. People will be able to dress in T3 faster. The T3 also make a reward with each box of T3 and T4 coins. But to make T4 less than T3, plus fragments of the Atlantic and for the time trial reward better. People in this way would be able to dress faster and pass the original raids with the new reward system. In the same T3.5 Temple of Erlik 2 different there are rare coins from the bosses T3 and T4 levels.

Bellmann ticked over 1k T4 tokens yesterday actually !