3 things you would like to change in AOC?

1 - More permanent morphs, a vampire form for Dark Templar and Necromancer for example(vanity)
2 - Be able to purchase subscription via steam
3 - A thaumaturgist class and hyberborean PLAYABLE racehttp://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperborean

For the thaumaturgist,i think that he will be a hybrid between necromancer and demonologist, this means 6 pet slots and his pets should be mostly golems(3 pts) and gargoyles(2 pts) . A “vampire form” should be amazing too, increasing his spell power but increasing his weakness to fire and holy damage significantly…

1 - Give shards from dungeons and pvp.
2 - Implement a scaling difficultysystem for existing dungeons. Level 0 is the original dungeon, then every level it seemply increases dmg output and hp with 15%. (reference wow mythic+ system)
3 - Implement leaderboards for dungeons (fastest clears, highest dungeon made in the scaling difficultysystem) and pvp (could be a MMR rank where the MMR takes KD and Winratio into consideration into one score, but with more details ontop of that.

you can pay for sub from steam. not sure if non steam acc. can do this or have option to swich to steam.

Not the first time players have asked for, suggest to change or add a little useful. At least 2 of the first paragraph. This I think not too many will spend your time Funcom.

1. I would also like to have added a teleport to the T5, T6 and dungeons dragon spine for coins.
  2. Also when are you finally going to do the sale of weapons T6 at the NPC? Players from the Saga have weapons, and the NSP is still not active. Inconsistency. A lot of time is lost on just 1 thing that I still don’t have a 1 weapon. I’m not lucky. I would like to have the opportunity to buy at the NPC is a weapon. I guess I’m not the only one who wants it.
  3. I would like to see the new armor in the future had the status of legendary, not just as vanity.

Just change the system of resurrection after the death of the players are not at the entrance to the dungeon raid, make in the location, at the beginning, as was done in the raid finder. So it is more convenient and less time spent on additional downloads.

Sorry for repeating the sentence.

1. Add some kind of time-table leaderboards for dungeons and raids (single boss timers aswell), linked through the already existing timer mechanic. (only eligible without severe class stacking in raids, and no class stacking in 6-mans!)
  2. Add the daily rotating PvP zone on Crom (fury is legit dead now). and give the Fury festival zones to Crom aswell for the PvP week. The three border kingdoms don’t suffice, and remove Tarantia commons district (total lagfest)
  3. add possibility for buddy signups in the regular minigame queue (pair or trios)

EDIT: actually scaling dungeons like Moriala mentioned is the dream, much more so than only leaderboards. So much gear / heal rating in this game that never sees its potential.

1.) A new Age of Conan: Age of Conan Legends! Rebuild this game on Unreal Engine 4 just as it is now with a little bit mentioned here in topic :slight_smile:

2.) Casters also need to press directionals for a cast. But it should not be static directionals, more like a minigames and directionals appear randomly. Pressing the correct directionals will reduce the cast time for 0,5 sec., if you dont press directionals cast time will be like now, if you press wrong directional cast time + 0,2 sec.
The player has limited time to press a directional.

3.) Change VOM of DT. I think DT is one of the most op classes in AOC now- VOM should be a cast (1sec) that runs for 20s and has a cooldown of 40/60s.

1. Player housing to put my over 100 architect recipes to use and to store equipment and gear. Everyone could customize their ‘house’ to make it the way they want it to. Perhaps it could boost the in-game economy too.

2. No level requirements on certain quests (i.e., can only pick up quests below level 26) so that completionists can go back and do all quests to their hearts’ content.

3. Quest colour scheming for old and new so that we don’t have to check every NPC in the zone for quests. Just another suggestion for us completionists.

(Also, I don’t PvP but I might still be interested in trying out a PvP Saga since everyone essentially would be starting from scratch).