3001 Ways to Die (Cluster of 3 Servers with server transfer capabilities: Exiled Lands, Isle of Siptah and Savage Wilds) - US East Coast PC 18+ PvE Modded Servers

Hello fellow Conan Exiles players:

3001 Ways to Die currently has 4 servers in a cluster with a server transfer mod that you can transfer from one server to the other. With plans of adding Empire of Stygia in the future. The servers are listed below.

I just recently added a 4th server Isle of Tir-na-Nog (spring version of mod). The slides will be updated at a later date.

The Savage Wilds server is a modded map server by the Savage Developers (a group of modders).

Our servers are casual play, where you have freedom to build (up to 15k per server) and not worry about decay timers (no decay for structures or followers) although, we do have a rule we can clear out properties of players/clans (level 100 or below) that were in-active for 4+ months. For high levels players / clans (over level 100), we have a 6 month timer before Admins may wipe their properties. (Please note, the exception is anyone 30 or lower will have only 2-month retention timers for inactivity. This is assumed those players quit the servers after a couple days of playing.) Waiver may be granted for extended in-activity. Please note, with a mod, our top level is 300.

Additional features include:

• Optional Bonus Attributes
  • Optional Starter and Loyalty Kits
  • Increased Stamina and Weight gains per point spent on Grit / Encumbrance Attributes

Our discord is: 3001 Ways to Die (Gaiscioch Family)

For more information about our servers: https://www.3001waystodie.com/

Our 3 servers are currently paid until Oct 19, 2022, with plans to renew again for next year. I may add another server later this year with another map once server transfers with AST mod works with mod mismatch servers.

I hope you find us interesting to check out our servers. Thank you.

Current mod list tailored for builders Added the Dudes Creative Construction since it was released.

2 Likes