3rd time i lost my half base and the stuff

Not trying to flame you, however I have found that the event log is not showing building pieces that have despawned due to stability/instability after I have relogged.

I have found that the event log is not recording the disappearance of my items due to decay either.

I am not specifically tracking these items in order to fill out a bug report, so just accepting that it’s not a very informative system.
I am playing on a pve official server, so not destroyed by a player or admin to mess with my sanity…

My specific example of the event log not recording destruction due to stability recalculations is a single triangle ceiling piece in a spiral staircase that disappeared. I then built a ceiling tile and pillar to support the ceiling tile and had all three pieces in place. I didn’t pay much attention to that area until a few days later when I ran up the stairs and noticed that the triangle ceiling piece was missing again … and so was the pillar and square ceiling tile I had put in place to support it. So I have just tried another approach to get that ceiling tile to stay …
But for each of these despawned items … nothing in the event log.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.