4089 pve-c Server cannot log in

Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: [Performance ]
Region: [Asia]

[Free text]

Hello, I am a player of 4089pve-c. I have n’t been able to log in to the server for the past two or three days. What ’s wrong, because I ’m worried that my construction time will expire, so I ’m nervous. Could you repair it?
Steps on how to reproduce issue:

The same here, seems like the mismatch of patch so every time it updates, Asia server will need more time to fix it as funcom said that the japan partner will need days to upload the patch on ps4 or whatever

Will these buildings wait for the patch, will my building disappear, after working so long, shouldn’t everything disappear?

Sorry to say that this is my very first time to experience server offline, what i know is that it will take up to a month to fix it as the previous cases that i searched. If the buildings decaied and nothing left, i will just quit this game.

1 Like

Will these buildings wait for the patch, will my building disappear, after working so long, shouldn’t everything disappear?

I hope non of this will happen to you but still… Having a fresh start is not that bad, to be exact, for me is excellent. I play this game 11 months now and i cannot remember how many times i restart. Plus playing in different servers and all the modes help me a lot. The most important is the people that you meet and you play with. No matter what will happen, you ain’t going to loose your knowledge and love for the game, trust me i’be been there a lot :wink:. Yet again, i hope that nothing will happen to your buildings.

I have just scrolled many posts and i found that the decay timer should stop while the server is down, so no worries just be positive to it.

1 Like

I hope so, because I do n’t know if 4089 is able to log in in Japan, but not in other Asian areas, or not in the whole area.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.