A better version of NPC allies for OFFLINE mode

There are admin commands you can use to spawn thralls in offline if you’re saying you don’t have the time to knock them out and drag them back to a wheel of pain to tame.

NPC allies would be like having a dumb down version of clan.

Just saying if you want a clan play on multi player, we would be glad to have you

Plus is required for ps4. Don’t have plus. Can’t join.

NPC allies has ZERO effect online. Since none can be made in online servers. NPC allies offer me a permanent and loyal companions. It would also be option to OFFLINE SINGLE PLAYER. Also allows Roleplaying.

It would be nice if they expanded on thralls in general. Giving them commands to go out and harvest resource, collect from fish traps, put stuff in furnaces from chests.

Kinda like Kingdom for Keflings on Xbox.

NPC allies are NPC players. Thralls are not NPC allies. I want a companion. Loyal ally who got my back and doesn’t have to break there will. Also they respawn next to me. Because the AI would be too stuiped and get stuck in a wall.

NPCs are already in game, just knock one out and put them in the wheel of pain.

Even if they did add respawnable NPCs they would have the same mechanic as any normal thrall.

The devs have to balance the Single Player mode if they decided to add Single Player mode, sure we can tamper with settings and mods but a game dev usually know how to make a balance in their game. They kinda have their own calculator for balance.

A two players co-op for example, they can do something that cannot be quantified in number, like one kiting the monsters while another one do the killing, both shooting is equal to double damage it’s easy to x2 the setting, but when 1 kiting or tanking with shield, 1 hitting, that’s kinda hard to put numbers on. It’s more of a mechanic than just numbers.

In Ark they made their effort having single player setting much different than the MP mode, even made breeding much faster because in Single Player the server isn’t gonna live 24h, so time based stuffs will work differently and they made that setting. Sure it isn’t perfect and feel different, but it’s acceptable when it’s done by the creator of the game.

Ark single player mode is base on its MP mode.

You do realize NPC allies are other exile you create. The only difference is players are always smarter than AI.

Thralls AREN’T the same. Thralls stats don’t level up. Picture two players offline, but 1 is an NPC. Let me drill my vison of NPC allies in your heads.

You remember when you created your exiles. Do that 9 more times.

Now picture 10 exiles you control.

Now understand you can personal control 1 at a time.

That is NPC allies. 10 player exiles. Clan for offline single player mode. It is optional.

I see no issue adding NPC allies to conan exiles Offline mode.

1.) It has zero effect on the online modes

2.) It an opinion feature

3.) It’ll bring more players to conan exiles

I’ve tested this online mode. For PVE servers are dead. With 2 days free plus I ran into 0 players.

Throw NPC allies in single player offline mode. So far I see dead servers. How about keeping it from a dead game.

I need a permanent back up.