A character planner for Conan Exiles

It will be a good option to choose full set at 1 click.

1 Like

Good idea. I’ll give it a shot this weekend if I can find the time.

BTW, I’ve thought about the translation. I need to talk to a colleague of mine about this stuff in order to figure out the best way to implement it.

2 Likes

Outstanding job with this @hqz this helped with some non-combat builds I’ve been cooking up.

With that said I’ve found a typo with Flawless Epic Light Boots, its listed as normal Flawless Light Boots (two entries with same name one has epic armor value the other doesn’t).

I’ve just uploaded a new version with a fix.
Thanks for the reporting this issue. Let me know if you spot something else.

1 Like

If it isn’t too difficult, could you add a section that shows all perks available? Maybe have them greyed out until the required points have been spent to attain them. I’m still new and haven’t memorized them. Thanks very much for the time and effort put into this.

Wow, this is nice.

One thing, and I may have overlooked or missed it somehow, but I don’t see the two sets of Royal Armor available for selection, the regular and Epic.

If you move your mouse cursor over a given attribute it will show a tooltip with the list of perks.

Unfortunately I couldn’t get this to work on mobile phones in a way that wouldn’t mess up the layout. Are you using the tool from your mobile phone?

1 Like

Good point. I made the tool before the release and so these items were not available yet.

I’ll add them as soon as I get a chance.

1 Like

I am looking at it on mobile. No problem, and thanks again.

This is hands down the best tool out there for attribute planning. Thank you for this!

Do you have any plans to add a feat (recipe) planner to this, too? That would be the bee’s knees! (Yes I have like five vaults full of yellow lotus flowers but I would love to just plan out a generalist build so I don’t have to respec constantly on impulse.)

We need a section there we can public and discuss our builds.
Check https://division-builds.com/builds https://divisionbuilds.github.io/ for example.

Please add option to calculate buffs from elixirs and alcohol.

In case people are still interested in this feature, I’ve uploaded a new version with support for elixirs.

I must admit I was not super inspired tonight so the interface is a bit simple. Just a bunch of checkboxes you can tick to add a given elixir to your build. I’ll try to think of something better in the future.

As a side note, I’ve also started working on adding a way to set a custom max level, for people who play on a modded server.

1 Like

Just uploaded support for elixirs. I wasn’t sure what people were looking for in terms of alcohol though so I’ll work on this once I figure it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The tool doesn’t store anything on the server. And it doesn’t keep any reference to the builds people make which means you can’t browse these builds later on. So I don’t know if it’s going to be possible to add the feature you’re asking about.

I would also be curious to know how many users would actually use this feature as it seems to be a different community than for The Division.

So far I’ve seen several posts on reddit or this forum discussing builds and I haven’t seen anyone sharing a link to a build. They usually describe their builds rather than use a link to a particular build in the tool. That’s why I had assumed that people were mostly using the tool as a personal planner rather than a way to share builds. If this was to change and if the community started to use the tool as a way to discuss builds, I might reconsider implementing this feature.

thank you very much!

ok, I understand your doubts
will see

Storing builds on the server is still nice for people who only use the tool as a personal planner. I could then just create an account, log in, make a build, and save it. If the build I saved is available in my account profile, I have a record of it saved server-side. With links only, if I lose the link, I have to recreate the build.

I understand it’s kind of a lot of work, though, especially since the app doesn’t have an account/login feature yet. Adding support for feats would round out the character planning feature set, which, like you said, seems to be the main use case for this. That would also be a lot of work, but… well… it would be so nice! :slight_smile:

Anyway just trying to help here. I love the tool as is. Would of course love to see it get better, but hey, thank you for doing all this in the first place. It’s really helped me with my sanity since figuring anything out in this game means a fair bit of number crunching…

1 Like

Just to be clear, there’s the effort of developing the tool, which just takes some of my time, but there’s also the cost of hosting the tool, which is somewhat forever. Right now it only costs me the domain name, but as soon as I need to store data, it means I’ll have to pay every month for this storage to some cloud provider. So that’s why I’m a bit cautious here.

Regardless, I think I might have found a way to implement this without having to store the data myself. I’ll see what I can do over the weekend.

Can’t find flawless Chimmerian set (dunno are it exist ingame)

Hi,

do you plan to actualize your tool?

WOW! Good job. I love it.

1 Like