I would like to see a mechanic like the purge, but slightly different.
Utilizing gods, altars, and some restrictions, i think it would make for a great war mechanic on PVP officials.
Rules and execution:
- Random clan gets a notification to leader (based on purge meter). Accept, and you will have 1 hour to upgrade an existing T3 altar to the legendary Altar with sepcial zeal put in clan leader inventory. This zeal cannot be removed from your inventory unless placing in one of your T3 altars. Once placed in that T3 altar it would upgrade immediately to the legendary altar
- If the legendary altar is created, no one on server can upgrade any altars to T3 during that time.
- The Altar will be specially marked on maps for all to see.
- It cannot be demolished by clan members.
- Over 1 week, the zeal will fill by itself. Once full, the weapons and armor will fill the inventory of it, and you have 24 hours to remove the items before it all decays.
- During that time, any other clan that can destroy the altar, creates a purge at the place the altar was at, with a bosses, and a random God attack.
Sounds way out there I know, and maybe a pipe dream. But this mechanic could force some great PVP melee and actual raiding with a purpose and big reward.