A Helluva Point - A Graphic Render Novel by HolloPoint

Hey again y’all :slight_smile: This thread will be the complete story of the follow up from “The Return to Outpost 94” into SWL territory.

It’s a bit of a revenge story, hate then love story and comedy, mixed in with various aspects of the SWL story structure. It’s a lot better formatted and not as hurried as Outpost 94. Renders and effects are a bit better, I got a better computer and better graphics card(s) and better with the whole 3D thingy and post-work. Also tried a bit of modelling and I’ve got a LOT more 3D models and so on.

I managed to fire out twelve chapters then stalled for months, but I’ve blitzed the last seven or eight chapters and now it’s done. I put a fair amount of effort into it.

I hope you like :slight_smile:

The usual warning about swarey words and blood, again in jest for the most part. Comment at the end if you so desire.

Special thanks to Ezgadi of ODO for the title of the Novel and thanks again to SWL Roleplay for allowing me to post this on their Forums.

Respects

H.P.

P.S. I’m checking for image-page continuity, I think it’s ok :slight_smile: A bit of a problem with the last chapter, but it’s fixed.

(Click on Image For Full Screen)

(Click Image For Full Screen)