A Humble Request For Kate 'Nitecat'

@Community @CustomerService
Make it so

7 Likes

Thankyou so much to the Conan Exiles community for rallying behind this idea and supporting Sestus through this difficult time. My gratitude to you all.

9 Likes

This would be a very nice thing to do Funcom, I support this idea :heart:

8 Likes

Now I would also like to give a shout out to @jmk1999 for contributing the this splendid idea. We took ones which had appeared in the public forum, in addition to some of our own ideas in PM and pitched them all to @sestus2009, and this is the one which resonated with him most.

A forum romance. I am so very happy for you and your partner @Winthor! And it is a great feeling going into battle with our significant other on Conan Exiles. And I gope your relationahip is long and endearing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I really enjoy stories such as these.

9 Likes

I plan on making a memorial site there on our private server if that is the place next to Telith Island already claimed the spot. Just can’t expect that o official servers although it would be fantastic but I understand they have more important things to do.

8 Likes

You could build the memorial out of her favourite build set, then place a chest, raw ash, and a personal note inside. Lock it and seal the chest inside. Place some flowers on the chest location.

9 Likes

I love the support this community has for each other. I too hope for this addition in the Sepermeru tavern.

10 Likes

Did they ever name the black cat that’s chilling at the Derketo shrine?

7 Likes

I concur.
Let it be so.

8 Likes

Friend @sestus2009 ,

I cannot imagine your loss, or how you feel, but my family and I pray for your comfort and peace. Please accept this small gesture.

12 Likes

Love it and downloaded thanks for that.

7 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that going forward to get some sleep I know it can happen. Tomorrow have to figure out what I have done to my post screen :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Yes, I too vote in favor of this.

9 Likes

I support this too.

9 Likes

Would be a nice gesture.

We cannot cure death, but we can support each other in dealing with it.

8 Likes

This one finds the idea very touching.

8 Likes

Didn’t see any one calling you a liar. Let’s all be civil here please. We all know @nitecat didn’t always pull that off.

10 Likes

Imagine for a moment that Funcom decides to send a care package instead. Should they arbitrarily limit the amount and value of the goodies within, in order to presume to meet your standards? Or mine?

With that same dollar value in mind, how much time would you think a programmer would need to expend in order to place an NPC spawn on an island? Then her manager would need to check it, then QA would too. Just another stray cat to you, to me, a friend.

No one is leveraging anything. A very kind and vocal member of my brethren here took it upon himself to have Kate so honored. But in so doing, he is only asking as one who has been similarly immortalized in this incredible experience that brings us all together. Please do try to be kind, as our dear friend Sestus is still in mourning. :peace_symbol:

18 Likes

One day, this fella might love someone or something. If he’s fortunate enough, one might love him back. Then unfortunately, he might understand the heartache when the one that loved him is no longer around.

Perhaps then he might understand the empathy that others have.

12 Likes

Last night I was running around stabbing players in the liver in New Asagarth when a sweet little black kitty sauntered into the picture. We all stopped in our tracks and I believe collectively said “awwwwww.” Behold. The power of the Cat!

10 Likes