A level of lag I did not see for a long time

Game mode: (Online official
Type of issue: | Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU #1040

Insane amount of lag on a Saturday evening. Not only it took 5 min for my tiny base to load, but after riding a horse one square away, and entering another base, it took 5 more minutes for chests and workstations to appear.
I haven’t seen that since 2019, before gportal actually change the hardware for this server.

Server didn’t crash, but the lag was insane. Npcs are teleporting around you, you can’t know where they are, sometime they hit you even though they appear far away. Health didn’t regen. Stamina bar frozen. All looks like dejavu but from long time ago.

Something new: my mate and her horse turned invisible during the fight. Couldn’t see them for 10min or so.
This actually happened to me the night before. We were fighting and I turned invisible, but the difference is that I couldn’t see myself either.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.log in #1040
2.wait 10min to get your gear from invisible chests
3.try to fight bosses and see them teleport around
4.try to heal. Drink a potion and see your health bar moving after a few minutes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.