A Look Back and the Way Forward

I wish it was sorcery!

What is with all servers starting out showing 40/40?

That’s probably the Summer Sale effect.

It’s not because the summer sale. Servers aren’t actually full. This happens to me regularly. You just have to wait (sometimes a very long time) for the server to respond and update with the actual player count/ping.

You’re right, the players are actually dropping from the steamchart

And people currently in game is less than the last time I checked which was around 15k people.

1 Like

invisible body after you die, invisible lava around the volcano forge, random workbenches disappearing, entire bases disappearing, invisible npcs, npc’s falling through maps, I could go on. Yes… torches not being the right color is a minor issue.

That absolutely does not surprise me at all. The devs have really pissed off a lot of people by going full release with this hot mess of a game. This game is fun to play… which makes it all the more infuriating when your experience is ruined by a -huge- variety of bugs, the worst of which are (as far as we know) not being worked on whatsoever. Personally I just truck through it… but who knows how much I can take before I join the 29% lmao

Lol exactly, I like CE but I gave it a bad review and not recommended status. I am usually against giving a bad review to a game that I like and that I actually play but the bugs cause frustration that outweighs the fun playing the game, and it compounds with every bug I encountered. I will change my review if the bugs I personally encountered are fixed though, and I hope people will do the same if whatever is disappointing them is fixed. I bet ppl that gave bad reviews are actually liking the game too because they have tens or even hundreds of hours of playtime, but they kinda pissed.

Some even have thousands :scream:

Problem is, and this shows with many games throughout gaming history… when a player quits a game the majority of the time they -do not- return. Funcom will have to rely on bringing in -new- customers once they’ve driven away the original players. It’s ok to them though because we’ve already paid 50 bucks for the game and now there is no more money to be made off us. It’s especially players like us who will not return once we quit. We are pushing through the bugs because we enjoy the game and there is some faintly glimmering hope that all will be well soon. Players like us hold on, and hold on, and eventually if things do not change we become numb and no amount of promise for the future will revive our hope. Then we will finally leave and move on to something better. Like a falling in love with someone who’s emotionally vacant.

1 Like

When are you guys planning on fixing the blue screen issue on ps4 servers i literally just lost all my ■■■■ for the third time in two days because of it, as well as why does your character load in before your screen had loaded? Ive been killed a lot by that as well. Like why not fix everything before coming out with new stuff? Also you guys are sensoring ■■■■ and t!ts really? This game has t!ts and you can change the size.

1 Like

My assumption is that the Aquilonian stuff will be the next DLC, and it is just in there as an advertisement. I haven’t seen a release date yet.

They came out with the khitan stuff without fixing the bigger problems with the game, rubber banding is another one to add, also why make it to where you cant shoot arrows in first person?

I sadly also gave this game a thumbs down on steam. I’ve played about 100 hrs now from early access and as much as I still like this game, its just too much of a buggy mess to recommend it to any other fellow gamer.

1 Like

I’m still to figure out why they didn’t go the logical route and load favorited servers first (AKA servers with your characters on them). But hey what ever, clearly they have their shìt together and know better than we do…

Oh wait!

I would like to see in the game buildable traps: pressure plates to activate sliding walls, falling ceilings, retractable spikes, fire-breathing statues, secret passages…)

2 Likes

I’d personally love to be able to build through the land mesh and be able to make dungeons or a basement, which goes with your trap ideas very well me thinks :slight_smile:

Having a dungeon themed building tiles available as construction option would be extra cool too :smiley:

Of course it might not be PvP compatible/balanced… but I personally don’t care, I’m more on the RP side of things, and the game SHINES as a sandbox/building and RP-ing framework… and not for its Pvp/survival gameplay.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.