A new bug! Textureless rhinos

Online official, pve-c, Europe. Bug.

Yesterday all the corpses of woolly rhinos we killed next to western altar appeared white, looking like unpainted plastic model. Visual bug affected me but not my clanmate who could see normal rhinos.
I have never experienced a similar bug (except for wrong leopard texture on dead mountain lions…)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. See normal woolly rhino
  2. Stab it with the pointy end
  3. Laugh at the plastic looking corpse
  4. Share pictures with your clanmate, because he has no idea what’s so funny

2 Likes

those pesky polar rhinos are back again then

Hey @Halk

Did this issue happen any more times that this one you mentioned?
Could you let us know your system specs, graphical settings and driver versions, just to see if we can reproduce this internally with a similar configuration?

1 Like

This happened yesterday with multiple rhinos. Never before. I’ll check if it happens again.
Which driver do you need?

2 Likes

Graphic card drivers. Since it’s not an issue we’ve seen reported previously and it seemed to affect just you in the same play session, it could maybe be a factor to consider when trying to replicate the issue.

2 Likes

@ignasis i have also seen white dead turtles , so this bug happens with ragdolled creatures.

2 Likes

Sorry for delay. It skipped my mind. See below:

Update: my clanmate also saw a white rhino at the end

1 Like

Thank you for the information @Halk. Better late than never! :slight_smile:

I’ve also seen the white rhino bug!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.