A new building set Undead

Can we get a building set in the style of the undead, bone and blood creepy style. where you have to farm bone, human limbs and all the various blood. types

8 Likes

Would be cool for a darfari set, maybe use human skins n stuff.

2 Likes

yes, blood polls, and carcass. decorative dead bodies and mummies, limbs and everything gore

3 Likes

Dude that sounds absolutely AWESOME! As one of the forums most vocal advocates for more gore and brutality, I support this unequivocally. Building pieces made of body parts…why didn’t I think of that. Brilliant! I sooo want this now. :smiling_imp: :metal:

3 Likes

Btw if you are looking for something to scratch that itch for now, you should check out Exiles Extreme mod they have bone building parts, like walls, ceilings and a badass large gate with mammoth bones. There is even a death throne.

2 Likes

Sounds like my wife’s torture rooms she makes occasionally. Arms and legs on weapons racks and other nasty things. @nitecat check this out.

1 Like

I’m on ps5 unfortunately, so no modding goodness for me. :confused:

2 Likes

sorry to hear, you should come to the dark side.

Sounds like a woman of good design tastes sestus. I have tried to turn my sorcery room into a torture chamber of sorts too, but we needs more torture themed placeables.

2 Likes

All you need for torture is stupid cats Skyrim dog joke. Annoying beasts on parr with the one trying to help me type now.

1 Like

He is in the dark side just poor internet. @Dakhma

1 Like

sorry to hear.

2 Likes

He is a offline player completely however he has been contributing to the Forum before I got here. Sinners refuge CROMS Faithful the elegant cook that is Him.

1 Like

Sounds like tzimisce architecture.

As long as it brings back the undead skins, I’m game.

No need to apologies Dakhma, it is ok. As @sestus2009 pointed out I do have very substandard internet. But in addition to this, I am not very skilled with PCs, and at times I need to ask my son for some help using our laptop at home. Consoles are a lot simpler for me to comprhend and to use; just pop the disc in and press the X button to start. But the vanilla game is still full of fun and has given me so much fun and entertainment. And I hope you have great fun with mods!

1 Like

It would be pretty fun to have a holding cell, cage, or prison feature – where you could put a bunch of captured thralls in, and have them remain there as prisoners. I noticed you can keep a thrall on the sacrifice altar indefinitely (there’s no timer and no food requirement), which is pretty cool for a torture room. But having some similar kinds of things, like cages, or wall shackles, where you could house a bunch of thralls, without having broken them on a Wheel of Pain yet … would be cool. And having the option to remove them from this temporary prison, and put them into the Wheel of Pain later, or onto the sacrifice table, or vice versa, would be a nice addition for those role-playing a more nefarious character.

Thank you, I hope one day they allow more mods for console.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.