A number of bugs found since last patch

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [various]

So I’ve found that since the last patch there are more bugs than there were before - some being game breaking. I’m not sure where to start.

Firstly, I’ve found that building takes forever now. Placing pieces that face the same way (wedges for example) seem to be fine, but if you place something else next to it facing a different direction or a different type it can take like 5 seconds until it works. This is only a minor issue but somewhat annoying.

I’m not sure if this is a bug or intended, but the 3rd perk in vitality seems to be less effective now? I used to be able to navigate the volcano no problem with the perk alone and now I can’t because I take more damage than I regenerate. Dancers don’t regenerate health now either. I assume that’s a temporary solution to the regen bug associated with them?

I’ve noticed that npcs are behaving rather erratically now too. Some of them just stand there and let me hack them to pieces whereas others run into walls and other obstacles when aggrod - the opposite direction from me. Some seem to bypass combos that should stagger them too. The loot chests take forever to respawn as well, if at all.

While I’m on the subject of thralls: taming is pretty broken right now. Me and my friends can no longer bring thralls up an elevator or across bridges because they just disappear, after the player has an epileptic fit (on the lift) making you think you’re gonna be thrown off.

Bosses and dungeons aren’t working either. Some of them, anyway. I ran the dregs last night and all the puzzles were already done. I get this could have been a player but it was the same on 3 different occasions. The boss did spawn on the 3rd attempt however. I’ve also tried the witch queen and have rendered myself stuck. The queen didn’t even aggro once the guards were dead - she just stands behind her barrier. The exit is also non-existent so my character is also trapped.

There may be more bugs I’ve come across so far but I don’t remember. I will update this post as necessary. Keep up the good work though devs - this game is bloody amazing despite the holes.