A petition to perma-ban cheaters

accually there is a record of all that on the saved data in the server if you use togglehudid even not as a admin it gives a very exact location. still tho 4 to 5 mins to deal with it… shoot give me admin i’ll just go around trolling the hackers… they won’t have to deal with it… sad they allow this garbage in the game. tho. sad they don’t play or test anything either. guess i can go to another sandbox game. i do like this 1 but the 6 month responce time to hackers just let them get away with being bad and rolling threw any server they want…
Shoot on mine i had a 20 second lag spike every time he just spawned stuff into game. But the dev team could care less. a solo player in 2 weeks can farm 10k bombs for a treb? yea… not likely…

shoot i sent them pics under eyelet lake… you can see threw the ice and could see the stuff he had under there… nothing… after 4 hours of constant treb shots every 2 seconds I just said screw it… 20 second lag spikes where you can’t even move for him to spawn in more treb shots… sorry i have some very choice words for the dev team… that there baby ears are to scared to hear… it sad is a good game and they just let it hemorrhage players cuz there lazy.

We fight with man who have same thing and guy with speedhack always cover him.

I reported them 24 september in other server
They just switch servers after wipe them

Hopefully the new patch will help on exiled lands but for Siptah players, if you’re tired of waiting on Funcom to do something, look up “Moderated #0000” in the server list. Identical to officials but without the cheaters.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.