A simple demand from a customer

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash]
Region: [Here]

Fix the crashes now. Not when you decide to. Not in a few days. Not when you get back from lunch. Not when you get back from vacation. Now. This is not a pleasant request for you to casually look at when you have the time. I have spent money on this game and demand that it gets fixed. It’s been broken for way too long.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Play the game. Crash
  2. Play the game. Crash
  3. Play the game. Crash
  4. Play the game. Crash

Have you been checking the PC part of this forum? When people heard there would be a delay of the MOAP update, lots of people made demands…

So they pushed the update out. And it broke ALOT of stuff. People lost chests full of loot and workbenchs. They would log in and found they were stuck in foundations. Thralls geared with equipment they worked hard for, died to falling through floors or also stuck in foundations. Not everyone was effected, but alot of people were.

Plus a couple of server crashing bugs were introduced. 2 hotfixes later and funcom is still trying to get things back to “normal”.

Let me mention, I too spent money on this game. I too want the crashing fixed.

However to start demanding they fix the game tomorrow, is not the way. THEY need to properly and methodically fix the bugs. And not in one big fat patch, but maybe 5 to 10 a week. Start showing progress, not one patch forward and two hotfixes back. And for the love of crom they need to properly test the patches before they ship them out.

So when you fill out a big report, dont just tell them the game keeps crashing… give funcom even the slightest of details, so you can point them in the right direction and hopefully find the bugs faster.

2 Likes