A thief kill my pets?

Hello everyone,
I live near the newbie river on an official pve server, i’m level 22. I had 2 rhinoceros and a tiger i obtained in a decayed base and 2 horses i made after capturing them. When i log in today i see they are all dead. I see the log and it says they were killed by {thief}. Someone can explain me who is this thief ? It’s not during a purge, my purge meter is low and the log says they were kill out of the purge hours.
Thank you very much in advance

1 Like

Could you post a picture of your log and where you are exactly on the map?

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I can’t upload a picture because i’m new on the forum. The location is H4, east of Gallaman’s Tomb. When i log on today i see the log has change. Before it says for exemple “horse was killed by {thief}” and now it’s saying “horse was killed by giant spider”. I think it was a bug in the log. Now I understand that someone pull the giant spider in my base…

1 Like

Can you fence them in? Otherwise people will continue to do that. It is not very friendly but part of the game. Good Luck.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.