A To-do List for Funcom. Some easy fixes and suggestions #MakeAoCGreatAgain

pvp
suggestion

well it crits arround 3.5k with no template improvement on it. it started as something that could never crit, so i do think it has been improved in a way.

a big heal increase of 300% would increase the big heal to 3600- 4800, out of 10-15k health pools this is still less than 50% of a players total hp pool. That’s why i cameto that figure. It’s simple math. AA heals are fine but they don’t change the fact that the big heal is a necessity. I’m pretty sure that’s why they eventually nerfed all the high tier raids way back when because players couldn’t handle the harder content because the big heals were such trash!

nope. it’s useful as all heals are but not more important than the other ones.
And raids were perfectly doable before that joke of a patch !

I honestly don’t see why anyone would take issue with a 300% increase to the big heal except for the fact they didn’t do the math and think 300% just sounds excessive which it isn’t. It would place the big heal right where it should be. As it is right now even a heal crit only restores 150% of what the big heal is capable of so basically 1800-2400 give or take. Barely 25% of a low hp players pool, not even 20% of a tanks hp pool. it’s sad.

p.s. i pulled the 150% crit figure out of my butt because i’m not entirely sure that’s accurate so consider it best guess. I haven’t done enough testing to verify that figure but i will later.

when they added more hp on most classes, they also introduced more heal spells that got stronger and stronger over time. that’s why it’s not needed.

But not every healer uses those aa heal abilities. i personally don’t. The AA heals are a cop out to a simple fix.

maybe that is where the mistake is ? you have something available, chose to not use it and still complain …

no dude i want funcom to fix their broken game. Try to wrap your head around it. thanks.

it’s not broken, you are just incoherent : complaining about something you choose to not do is silly.

Funny cus healers are the best classes in game, and here we are asking buffs for them.

:thinking:

Maybe some quality of life Improvements are easy to do.

Make Friend and Ignore lists account wide.
At this point of the game everyone has a ton of alts. Its annoying to have to add all those friends for every single alt.

Make Tokens of Gilding account wide.
I have so many tokens spread around alts and i cant use them for the new toon I need the vanity for. On some alts I have 1 or 2 tokens left. I’d like to collect them in one toon to get him something good. Maybe they should not be character bound.

300 % heal increase cry is so funny to hear again. Dude there is also pve im this game, with that buff a lot od t6 mechanics could be avoided by simply healing theough it ( example is color of magic ). If you still wanna whine about bs being weak in pvp and not consider major issuses itp will causa in pve, then please delete this topic and spare us those ideas.

Omg, man. You crying because someone can take off heal from you? No tained weapon from aa? So tell me why you using aa skills, like combos and other perks?

No one is using tainted weapons in pvp anyways, avoid entanglement is way to go

I do :grin:

Shouldn’t cripple yourself bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So i have to adapt by using a work around because you think the big heal doesn’t need fixing even though it clearly does? Maybe I need my LIMITED AA slots for other abilities?

Funny cus healers are the best classes in game, and here we are asking buffs for them.

delred just stop… if that’s true how come you don’t play one? :wink:

300 % heal increase cry is so funny to hear again. Dude there is also pve im this game, with that buff a lot od t6 mechanics could be avoided by simply healing theough it ( example is color of magic ). If you still wanna whine about bs being weak in pvp and not consider major issuses itp will causa in pve, then please delete this topic and spare us those ideas.

Saggitar… Bro… I know you think aoc is perfect but listen… it isn’t.
Buffing up big heals to scale with the current hp pools has been argued over since the change went into effect. It isn’t crying at all its suggesting… The only crying I see is coming from you whining about pve and all this so called “negative impact” a priest buff would have… Do the math. 300% is a good figure for the healing class BIG HEAL. it would still only heal classes barely 50% of their hp pool and there would still be a significant cooldown. Also I never said bs was weak in pvp. Where do you come up with these things? It’s like you read what you want to read instead of what’s actually written. :thinking: Also I don’t care about pve. I thought this was obvious.
Oh and fyi you might want to work on that grammar bud. Hard to take you seriously when you misspell half your post. :crazy_face:

If you don’t agree with my suggestions then that’s your choice. Make your own post with your own suggestions. :fu:
What’s really funny is how clever you believe you are with your incoherent rambling. The anger is leaking through your replies…

Omg, man. You crying because someone can take off heal from you? No tained weapon from aa? So tell me why you using aa skills, like combos and other perks?

Polearm… did you even read the text you quoted? It seems to me like you didn’t. Or you just glanced over the first few words… Or you failed to comprehend it completely. Try again bro. and work on that grammar too bud… Are you and Sagitar the same guy? :joy:

@Skullcrash

Make Friend and Ignore lists account wide.
At this point of the game everyone has a ton of alts. Its annoying to have to add all those friends for every single alt.

A good suggestion, i’ll add it to the list.

Make Tokens of Gilding account wide.
I have so many tokens spread around alts and i cant use them for the new toon I need the vanity for. On some alts I have 1 or 2 tokens left. I’d like to collect them in one toon to get him something good. Maybe they should not be character bound.

Another constructive post. Hard to find any of those in all these rambling replies from angry pve’ers. Thank you.

And you think you can change something in that game when you have that attitude? I’m angry because you listen to noone who explained to you what your changes may cause.

Have you forgotten my quite a long post about changes I proposed? I think you do, so please read it again and think twice before typing some similar statement.

Do you now when argumentum ad personam is used? When a person lacks good arguments and want to attack his interlocutor. But thanks for that, I’ll try to pay more attention to what my phone is doing with it’s auto correct function.

Yup, you’re right, I shouldn’t do that, anger leads to the dark side!

@jeetz I play all 3 healers, I just don’t really play this game anymore besides few raids there and there.

Auto correct… riiight :roll_eyes: