Abandonment Settings & Building Decay

What are the specifc game mechanics pertaining to ABANDONMENT SETTINGS when abandonment is enable & building decay time multiplier is set to the default 1?

For instance, if there is a clan of 4 members & they have built 2 different bases (1 in swamp; 1 in snow) how does decay work?

• Does it only depend upon just 1 on them logging into the Sever?
  • Does it depend upon a member from the clan actually visiting both bases & physically using a base door?
  • Does it mean that no matter what a clan does the buildsings will always decay & eventually disappear unless repaired?
  • What, specifically?

Is there a better link which describes the specific in-game mechanics pertaining to the details of decay if set to enabled & a building decay time multiplier is set to the default value of 1?

I also want to know this. I play on 2 servers so this is important. I had my cooking station disappear yesterday with no event log record. I logged on regularly, used the station, it was on a foundation (not sure if this matters because other things NOT on blocks where still there), so I’m confused. It would be nice to know exactly how this works.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.