Aboard this tiny ship ... For a 3H Queue

For one thing the icons don’t always reflect availability. I mean, I exclusively queue tank and sometimes dungeons I’m queued for still show blue while I’m in the queue.

More importantly if multiple roles are empty it still only shows the tank icon - so if there were an equal number of tank/healers signing up at similar rates, it would still show tank most of the time.

1 Like

Good to know.
Maybe we may also need more accurate queue data showing in active finder windows which can help people to judge which tier they can join to get best chance for dungeons to pop up.

For example:
e2 showing 5 dps ahead of you
e1 showing 0 dps ahead of you
People who once queuing e2-e3 may consider to queue e1 too.

In general it’d be nice if it showed more of what was going on. As far as I know, it only forms one group at a time - so if it’s popping in E3, but E9 has enough people to start, it waits until all 5 E3s click ‘ready’ just in case one of them has a higher priority than anyone in the E9 group. It also doesn’t update role availability until the forming group is done.

Refilling empty slots for groups missing members also has to wait for this process, which is why even if you know someone’s queued sometimes it takes 5 minutes for it to put anyone into the group.

1 Like

If that’s true it really is the dumbest system I ever heard of :scream: