About submitting griefing reports

So would they allow me to send videos via youtube to submit as evidence of griefiing?

So if I recorded the footage and explained to them whats happening then uploaded to youtube then submitted it to them… is that allowed as evidence?

I have used footage I gathered from my twitch stream to submit a report.

If you have not done so already, I would suggest taking a look at - Conan Exiles Community Guidelines - please read

As long as you follow the instructions in the Community Guidelines, and get them the information they need, I believe it will be reviewed.

hope that helps

Make sure you submit the report using the procedure described in the Official Server Rules. Many people hop onto forums and just post a public complaint in a thread, instead of following the proper procedure.

oh for sure… but my thing is they do allow youtube video? so if I followed the official procedure sent it in to the proper people

Would they accept a youtube with video stamps of me explaining what the griefing is and stuff like that?

or does it have to be a direct video upload to them?

oh just seen your post rollotomozi… thank you very much… I will make a video explaining everything and send that in

appreciate everyones input :slight_smile:

Suggestions that i was given when I asked about submitting a video-
Keep the video as brief and on point as possible.
If the video is longer than 5 minutes, provide timestamps to index specific information.