About the Suggestions category -

You do realize this thread is specifically for ideas such thus, correct? Artists and animators have no part in programming or engineering.

Gamers are consumers, a consumer is simply one that purchases goods.

This has been mentioned before, but making buildings paintable would add a lot of value, especially since building is one of the main long term appeals on PvE servers. Painting seems underrated, but allows a lot of extra expression and creativity.

2 Likes

Another one - Ascension/prestige system rather than fully deleting a character. It seems like long term, the only major appeals are go PvP, or build. You can level up and clear everything in a week or 2 on an official, afterwards you are left with not a whole lot of options, especially in a PvE environment. Prestige/ascension could unlock special cosmetics or skins unique to that character.

2 Likes

A gamer plays a game to it’s fullest, a consumer just buys whatever and complains they want more like a greedy lol pig. Games used be worth something
 companies didn’t try to hurry and make a new game every 6 months like clockwork , just to be able to say “Hey look what we have! It’s better because it’s newer!” No the companies release quality games that didn’t have bugs glitches and problems. That’s because it was mainly gamers playing them. Over the last 10-15 years more consumers started playing games and trying to say they are gamers. Sadly they are not gamers they are a plague of locusts, a virus, just dead empty weight needing to be jettisoned into space. Gamers have become a minority and the companies don’t care how good the quality of their products are anymore due to consumers screaming for more and the sales department saying make more so we can sell it and make even more money! I didn’t even by this game it was given to me I haven’t paid for any games in a year simply because I’m not a consumer and I refuse to pay for a game that isn’t good quality.

1 Like
  1. I’d love to see logging. I am on a PS4 PVE official server and things and thrails just disappear, not sure if dead or bugged. Logging would at least help me know if my people are alive and glitched or actually dead.

2. I also have an accessibility concern regarding description font size. I would like to see item descriptions span more of the screen or have the ability to increase font size, or even have it read aloud when selecting info button (or insert other creative solution here). I get this probably wont happen because it’s already designed but I can not read the description of an item ( or any description really), like many games of this type the text is far too small.

Hello Devs,

I like you game realy but there is a thing that dontÂŽt make sense to me.

I speak about the growpot mechanik.

Lets take a look at it.
You have to putt fertilizer and a seed inside the growpott and after some time, you get material from the grown plant.

The problem is, that you lose the seed in that proces. Without a seed inside the growpott, it stops producing new plants. Now we get the real problem. If I build a growpott, than i do it for the pupose to not run over the map again to farm this plant. But with the seed consumed, i have to do that, only for collecting more seeds to ceep it working. That doesnÂŽt make sense to me.

I was thinking about that problem and got a idee. Wy do you not add some seeds (may be 2-3?) as a 2. reward for growing the plant? With this new seeds, you can ceep the growpott working as long it is fertilyzed. An other benefit from this is that the player can use the new seeds for making spice or oil.

An other problem is that the fiber seed is useless at the moment, because you need some bonesmeel,rotten meet and 5 fiber for fertilizer, but you only get 5 fiber from a grown fiber plant. You see that you lose more than you get.

It would be fantastic if you take a look at the growpott and change somthing.

Thanks for reading my post.

2 Likes

My only feedback is that I want to love the game again, but I do fear that the immersion updates for weaponry had ruined my liking for the game. But that is not all wishĂ©d to bespeak. Without further ado, here I leed in a final crescendo: archery is short from it used to be, and there will be a breve in my collective. I won’t muster a breviarium, as I a scripturient. Starting assailment, I would know of many people who have dropped the game because of losses exiting early access. In that regard, I wish to express their rhymic proem in hopes that something wilt be done. As par thy namesake, I do keepsake the ĂŠtiologi. Their absence stems from the nascence of a ‘thousand’ altercations. They and myself, I! We have experienced the fact that enemy movements have gotten more blocky and they teleport where unneeded, it is a common rife. Archery has gotten intolerable, from what we understand, and both are hunters! Archery, is my concern, not necessarily theirs. Selfish input aside, the aggregation of we, have thought for asking a more smooth UI build rather than what we have of now. There are bloody bludgers out there, I do protest. His time playing the game, he spoke in regards of enemy and building mechanics, along with the matter of random loss of items and teleportry of animals and undead. I do have more, but I do see how long this post is getting. I do apologise, luv! I do hope you forgive my brashness.

Please fix the rhinos, their charging and attack tends to push you into the ground and through the world, which leads to falling death into the void. This actually goes for a lot of the large creatures.

Hallo zusammen
Ich bin begeistert von dem Spiel aber es wird auf Dauer langweilig die Idee mit den Teppich und Co fÀrben ist sehr gut
Es wĂ€re auch schön wenn die TĂ€nzer auch andere TĂ€nze tanzen wĂŒrden und die wachen zb kampfĂŒbungen machen wĂŒrden.
Ebenfalls wÀre es schön Spieler die nicht im clan sind als Freund zu sehen damit er in mein Gebiet kommen kann ohne angegriffen zu werden.
Eine andere Sache wĂ€re noch wichtig auch wenn man im clan ist möchte man gerne Sachen fĂŒr sich selber haben und nicht alles teilen daher wĂ€re ein Code fĂŒr den safe oder trugen gut.
Mir fehlen auch ein paar Dekos zb ausgestopfte bĂ€ren oder Wölfe mehr Statuten SĂ€ulen und so dafĂŒr weniger teller Becher
 Und einfach die vollen Becher aufstellen
Hoffe ein paar VorschlÀge finden ins Spiel
Vielen Dank

GIVE US THE ARCHER !
The new archery system is VERY USELESS.
Please give us the old system, PLEASE !

1 Like

Just a general hint really, to the item modellers.

Why do all armor have to be sexy or show stomach and/or chest/muscles?

As i live more and more in to the story of the exiles land i feel that items should look like they work in-game, so it feels natural to wear in that given zone.

Bikini is great in the oasis/jungle, but in the desert you will get burned daytime and frreze at night if you wear that.

Same with the cold area where i reside at the moment.

It`s not cool to see a woman on a snow filled mountaintop with bare arms and naked stomach, its just wrong.

Why not a full bear fur armor, with a bear head on top?
Would look wery good in that given enviroment, and also be a fast pick in my box when i choose armor for what im supposed to do.

Now i have to look at specs of the armor, and as i see the values go up to +3 frost resist to +4 heat resist on the same armor piece i have no idea if it really works.

I can stay inside and my armor show heat resist, but when i go out it can show cold resist, i mean, what to do?
Shall one pick armor outside or inside your building?

Now if the armor pieces looked natural for that given enviroment, it would have been really easy to pick a light or heavy armor that looked like a summer outfit if the properties followed the same synergi in specs as the looks.

Just my 2 cents, ohh and bdw, did i mention that i`d like a big bear full furry armor with big boots of fur to make my tracks up north?
It may wery well be a full polar bear armor, and/or black bear for the woods below, great for ambushes or hiding, and real easy to spot whats what in your armor boxes.
Not a bikini with cold res on it please:(

I think the reason i feel this is that the game have a tendency to pull you in and make it real, it may be the enviroment/weather system that does this.
One thing is certain, if i hunt for clothes id wear anything with cold resistence up north, and heat resistence down south, why not make the icons easy to spot and follow up these items with properties that suit them?

All i can see now is the fur armor, wich looks like a stylish fur clothes, i agree, but its not thick enough to give the protection you need.

Thanks for a great game that is getting better by the day.

3 Likes

So, since there is a taming / pet system coming, i started thinking about taming the big white wolf / direwolf and riding it like the movie Princes Mononoke. SO i just thought we need some cool clothing for a direwolf rider.
We need some type of like fur cape/coat with a hood connected and a mask like Mononoke

Have a way to turn off the “you are overencumbered” tells.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this has been answered yet, but building near a spot can diminish the resources around your base. So sometimes you have to decide where to build.

I think upon relogging, the display racks can show weapons.

It took me some time to figure this out too. lol. Use the left bunker (or the left trigger. I always forget), to open your radial menu. If your menu is empty and you acquire something like food, it’ll automatically drop into your menu.

Greetings all. I’m new to the forum. I have suggestions that may prove to make the game more enjoyable and attract more players. I’ll keep them simple since programming is an expensive dark sorcery. If anyone has already suggested any specifically, I apologise in advance!

1. Alarms. Assign a fighter thrall to an instrument. When non tribe members come in range (like archers) they start beating drums, blowing horn, etc.
  2. Defensive or offensive setting for thrall. Defensive attacks when they or others attacked. Offensive attacks anything not in tribe.
  3. Merchants can be captured. You load them up with a resource, place them next to other defensive thrall. Players can access inventory for a number of coins determined by the owner.

More to come

2 Likes

In-game chat would be awesome, and different spawnpoints besides the desert

I normally use party chat and message through Xbox. In game chat would be nice, like how elder scrolls online chat works.

There is a global VoIP active on Xbox and have to admit I have put a clan on alert thinking it was only local chat instead of global.

Can we get a preview of Elevators end platform before we place it?

I know we can pick them up but a couple of times I’ve tried placing them and it keeps telling me no valid endpoint, but 5 foot to the right or left and it works.

Would be nice if we could see from a distance where its going to land. For us building OCDers.